Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It may do Petter good to go to another team but lets face it where would he go theres little room at Ford and i doubt Citroen would take him?????????

As for Pastrana replacing Solberg thats never gonna happen Kris Meeke should be there
    Colin McRae

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Should Solberg go - if he doesn't achieve anything by the end of the year, then yes.
    Should Pastrana replace him - no way, look at Travis' speed at WRC events he entered, there are many more drivers which are faster than him, he is good to have in the USA to advertize the Subaru brand in North America.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    No. Travis is a great guy
    I never said he was a bad guy. What I meant by hem being a lose cannon is just what I said, he's an all or nothing driver just like he is at everything else he dose. He ether wins or he crashes out trying, this is not a bad thing I don't guess as long as you have a bank account big enough to pay for all your accidents. But when you crash out every time you enter a rally (how many WRC rallies has he entered vs. WRC rallies he's finished) that dosn't really help you grow and get any better at the sport. I like Pastrana, I just think he could use a few lessons from a driver like Gronholm or Martin.

MJW
    Petter is contracted to Subaru World Rally Team to end of 2009 season. It is the last year of a 3 year deal signed end of 2006. Who knows what happens in 2010........

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    Haha. I say no more!
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Mirek Fric [Cze
    ]Travis is definitely not good enough. What has he achieved in international rallying?
    Hey he has been the CHAMPION OF THE WORLD ! I've readed it in his website a while ago

Seriously, I think even Valentino Rossi would be faster than him in a WRC, says it all.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    No, Petter still is a great driver, he only need a great car :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Typical "journalist" talk/writing. In Estonia, when Aava got a deal with Citroen, one of our "genius" journalist already started to make some rumours that Aava should replace Sordo in a works team. C'mon guys, are U thinking soberly here? There's like 100 more faster guys out there waiting to get behind the WRC wheel. Names like Meeke, Kopecky, bunch of finns, Wilks, Aigner, DUVAL !!! etc. deserve to be there, as well Petter who is doing good job actually.

I'm sorry, but cannot see any sense replacing Petter with Pastrana. I'm a bit dissapointed to read such proposal from a "rally journalist".

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Should Travis replace Petter?

No..

Although Travis might potentially be great marketing material for Subaru, Im 99.99% sure. that potential would not be realised. His lack of experience and pace at the top level would most likely have the very opposite effect (bad press) when the likes of Mat Wilson was embarrasing him.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    well if subaru only is out for selling a lot of t shirts they can hire him for sure..
    Hvis noe feil på bilen skall kunde ha dette reparert