Page 1 of 161 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Offical Uddeholm Swedish Rally Thread.

I know its a bit early. 2 weeks two early but after Monte Carlo, I can't wait. Who do you think will win and why?

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    I will focus on the 207 S2000 battle with GrN cars on snow

Overall, I wait a battle between Bosse and Loeb, with Hirvonen and Solberg brothers just behind...

I'm sure Daniel Carlsson will manage also to take part to top 5 battle...

I expect Manfred Stohl to improve, only in the condition Kronos cured the brakes problem(you absolutely need them on that rally)

I'm curious to see Xsara handling with Pirelli and Galli behind the wheels, knowing that this car, unlike the whale, has always been developped with Michelin

I wonder who from all the Ford Focus privateers army will be the fastest...??

At last, I'm curious for the battle between the slowest of the WRC drivers(the Argentinians of Munchi and our dear Wilslow)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think that Gronholm might have a strong chance of winning. Loeb will probably get a podium but it's a big car, on those swedish roads i'm not sure how it will go. I think that Petter and Chris might have a real chance. So will Mikko.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    it will be very close between everyone i think. Marcus might have the best chance to win, but behind him are all, Mikko, Petter, Chris, Seb, maybe Jari-Matti and Henning, even Carlson and Garde. It will be very interesting indeed!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No one could imagine Rovanpera would win this rally in 2001. But he did. So... Maybe this year something new happens too? I hope Mikko can fight for the victory.
    Martin Holmes about Sebastien Loeb: "Misery is being beaten when you just can't understand why".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    I will focus on the 207 S2000 battle with GrN cars on snow

Overall, I wait a battle between Bosse and Loeb, with Hirvonen and Solberg brothers just behind...

I'm sure Daniel Carlsson will manage also to take part to top 5 battle...

I expect Manfred Stohl to improve, only in the condition Kronos cured the brakes problem(you absolutely need them on that rally)

I'm curious to see Xsara handling with Pirelli and Galli behind the wheels, knowing that this car, unlike the whale, has always been developped with Michelin

I wonder who from all the Ford Focus privateers army will be the fastest...??
    All very nice, but you did forget Garde in the Lancer

Last year the battle between Carlsson and Galli was fantastic, hopefully it'll be round 2 this year. Although the tyres could spoil it...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamppa
    All very nice, but you did forget Garde in the Lancer

Last year the battle between Carlsson and Galli was fantastic, hopefully it'll be round 2 this year. Although the tyres could spoil it...
    If I recall correctly, the tyres aren't a decisive factor in Sweden. I don't think BFG are superior on snow/ice, or am I wrong?
    ...may the force be with you...

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    I also have forgotten to mention Dani Sordo and Chris Atkinson, who both could create a surprise and perform very well like they did in Monte-Carlo earlier

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Sauron
    No one could imagine Rovanpera would win this rally in 2001. But he did. So... Maybe this year something new happens too? I hope Mikko can fight for the victory.

Only if the team doesn't order Mikko to hold back.
    US Hillclimb and Rally Photos
    KevinHahnPhotography.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    I also have forgotten to mention Dani Sordo and Chris Atkinson, who both could create a surprise and perform very well like they did in Monte-Carlo earlier
    I would love to see Sordo being the surprise of the rally but I don't think he's ready for it.

(I wish so much I was wrong.... though)
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion: