Page 67 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Gear!

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Extra points for using the 'Rally Report' music during the Rallycross feature!

I think the BBC should bring back their rally coverage just to use that music!
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Talking

[youtube]yLhYxLE8uCA[/youtube]

Liked 140 Times in 81 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark

I kept falling asleep before the rallycross segment was over. I finally saw it tonight; great choice of music!

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    A full house IMO. Thoroughly enjoyed the series. Best in a long time. Weakest feature IMO was the The Sweeney car chase but I still managed to LOL rather than what has become a usual groan and moan: "stop pretending to be numpties just to crash and blow things up".

Quote Originally Posted by Mark

Aussies used it too for Bathurst 1000/Aussie Touring car coverage.

Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    It's interesting to see the influence Top Gear has. Look at the google searches on 'Rallycross' the past month:
    Google Trends: rallycross

Liked 140 Times in 81 Posts
    I would like to see more rally cross courses set up at all the dirt oval tracks that are all over the US.

CCTV camera devices: what you should look at when choosing this

Besides the functions and features of the CCTV, you will also have to make perfectly sure that it takes high-quality video footages. Loads of home CCTV systems have cameras that provide good quality as well as crystal clear video footages. This can help make you recognize just who goes inside and out of your property. cctv security system

CCTV camera equipment: what things to think about when choosing it

Aside from the features and functions of your CCTV, you also have to make sure that it's going to take high quality video clip footages. Loads of home CCTV systems include cameras which offer good quality and distinct video footages. This can assist in making you identify who goes inside and out of your property. cheap cctv cameras

Liked 317 Times in 182 Posts
    anyone remember this clip? http://youtu.be/dJfSS0ZXYdo

I also enjoyed this TG season, especially when Clarkson visited Arjeplog. The final episode was also very nice.
    I really liked the interview with Kimi, especially when Kimi said that he didn't ask Ferrari for a permission before
    he went Snowmobile racing despite having allot of "forbidden things" in is contract.
    ...Funny how ev'rything was roses when we held on to the guns...

Liked 34 Times in 15 Posts
    Really enjoyed the last episode of the series. The rallycross feature whilst not particularly well informed, was thoroughly enjoyable and the Kimi interview was a surprise too as he actually smiled and laughed.

Anyone know when they last did a 'Top Gear Race' too? Haven't seen one for a while? They must be out of ideas?
    Twitter - @Rallycameraman