Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sete wants to go home and reflect on " how he feels baout things"

What does that mean!! Have Ducati asked him something!!!!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I think he wants to race, but, must wait while Ducati decide which way to go.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Maybe Sete to replace Bayliss in World Superbike ? He could very well have what it takes to challenge for the championship in that series. On a motogp bike I think he's qualified to be a test rider but Ducati would be better suited going with someone young from 250s to go racing with in MotoGP.
    go speed racer go

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Now that would be very interesting. Perhaps Schumaker could be his team mate.
    Sandra O is YUMMY

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The 'Sete to WSB next year' idea is one I hadn't heard before, and could well be worth a go. Although they're clearly doing some evaluation at the minute, with Brendan Roberts doing well in Superstock, Niccolo Canepa coming in to do some WSB wildcards, plus Shakey Byrne doing extremely well in BSB.

Let's not forget, in MotoGP Sete struggled a lot with the Ducati - he did have some injuries of course but his form wasn't like it was in 2003-5 (he challenged for the title in the first two of those, was fast but crashed in 2005)
    "Of course, what many people tend to forget is that Glen Richards was 2nd in the 1993 Australian 125cc championship" - Jack Burnicle on BSB at Snetterton, June 2008