Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sete to test GP8 and GP9 next week

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2008/G...in+Ducati+test

With Sete due to test the Ducati GP8 and GP9 next week, Marco must be hoping he's well of the pace or he could be sidelined for the remainder of the year.

Personally I would love to see Sete do well. Marco is running out of excuses.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I like Sete but he's had his time. I'd rather see Nicolo Canepa next in line if it were decided Marco has run his course. Canepa was quicker than Marco in the last test which is a worry.
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This is the worst thing that could happen in my estimation. Though I loved the rivalry between Sete and Rossi back in the day, the season Sete crashed for Ducati was unexcuseable. He total took a chance for Loris to contend for the title. He crashed repeatedly pissing away Ducati's chances until Stoner put a leg over one.

I hate that Marco is having such a hard time of it. He is a great rider, a great competitor, and alway great to have hunting for the podium. But he and the Ducati just can't seem to come to terms. Its a shame really.

Sete should spend his days watching MotoGP in a bar throwing back a few with Alex Hoffman, not riding a Ducati.
    edlalu rides his cbr600f4i everyday!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Its just a test and I think its highly unlikely that Sete could replace Marco. I doubt he is fit enough to race after not racing for more than a year.

Hopefully he will be able to give some feedback to make the bike more suitable for other riders
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The curse must've been lifted if he intends to push a MotoGP machine to the limit again!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Who's Sete Gibernau?.............

Oh, thats right the fella that Rossi sent to the mental asylum after waging a war of mental disintegration.........

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have not desire to see Sete doing anything other than falling off his bike.
    go speed racer go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sete finished his first day of testing the Ducati with a fastest time of 1'53.7. Still a couple seconds slower than what the slowest Ducati's did a mugello during the race. It did start to rain so the weather might have been a factor. His comments after ( as reported at motogp.com ) sure make it sound like he's jocking for a way back into racing.
    go speed racer go

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A friend of mine is all over come with joy at the thought of Sete back racing in MotoGP!!

And you guys think I'm bad when I go on and on ?? about My Roby!! You should hear her about Sete!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sete only did 20 laps before it rained so that times pretty good considering he hasn't ridden a bike for almost 2 years