Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile TRD1 BTCC Brands Hatch Indy Sprints

Coming down the home stretch of the season, with this weeks races in sprint format at the well-liked venue of Brands Hatch. 3 drivers still have a shot at the title, although Peter Vuko's lead of 16 points may be insurmountable.

Strong possibility that Alfa Romeo will clinch the Manufacturer's Title at this round.....

Brands Hatch Indy
    Race 1 3 laps Sunny
    Race 2 3 laps Sunny
    Race 3 3 laps Rain

Races doen in Free Race mode
    Full Grid
    No Cheats
    No qualifying (you should be gridded 4th or 5th by AI)
    2 wheels on the track at all times
    Setups are free
    Difficulty 85% minimum

Please PM fastest lap and overall time for each race before midnight Hawaii time, Friday February 2nd.

Tannat
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A track I love- and with such a short track with only 3 laps I should not be too far off the pace

So I am that keen I should have my results in tomorrow.
    Chris Finch-now available in high definition

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Okay guys-don't forget this one...

Times are due Friday
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Okay guys-don't forget this one...

Times are due Friday
    I forgot it

I'll try to get my times in on time for a change.

I haven't been on a video game race track for days as I severed my thumb at work.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re BTCC

Got my times in. I was pretty happy with the car but I don't expect to win this Rd. Hope I have done enough to keep my lead!
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wasn't too pleased with how my races went, never had an incident free race, and my laptimes in the Vauxhall were nowhere near what i have acheived around here in the past two TRD1 BTCC series.

I won't be able to race today due to injury

I severed my right thumb at work last Sunday and I use that thumb for braking and accelerating. I've just had a go at driving but I was in agony every time I brake. And my steering wheel doesn't work on TRD1
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    I won't be able to race today due to injury

I severed my right thumb at work last Sunday and I use that thumb for braking and accelerating. I've just had a go at driving but I was in agony every time I brake. And my steering wheel doesn't work on TRD1
    Sorry about your injury, Jon...

Your allowed to eliminate your 3 lowest scores if you participate in all remaining rounds, so not too much harm done...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Left my times at home (I'm at work) ao will post results within 10 hours.
    Essentially 2 battles of 3 cars apiece in all three races, with very close results....

I managed a 40:20 seconds lap with my thumb injury but with 9/10 laps I couldn't brake properly. Looks like Vuko will get the title now

Hopefully I can beat him in the Clio's and in your DTM fling where I can use the Steering wheel.(there is no injury to my left foot )