Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greg Moore

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MAX_THRUST
    I think after a two year stint at Penske he would have made it to McClaren, in F1. Great man great driver, greatly missed. God rest his soul....
    I too have always felt he would have ended up at McLaren after Penske.
    Words you say never seem To live up to the ones Inside your head....and I don't like what you got me hanging from.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Brock
    NOTICE how NO ONE here has the same level of respect or sense of loss over Gonchi...?
    Hell ....I'll bet less than 10% of the membership here even has a clue as to whom I am speaking,

and they CALL themselves "fans".....

Well I always refered to him as Gonzo but I know who you mean. Great driver and I miss him. I thought he would have been a great CART/Indy driver.
    Words you say never seem To live up to the ones Inside your head....and I don't like what you got me hanging from.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bblocker68
    The retrospective was on Greg Moore, not a series in general. Nothing about his death is laughable.
    yes i know it was on a single driver

and

what would be laughable is if my news channels did such a thing ( a retrospective on a driver/league/racing which would never happen...)

i didn't mean, "he died XD!!".......i saw video of that accident, i remember when it happened, tragic and not a funny situation.
    I Would Rather Be A Savage Little Elephant, Than Be A Big Bald Bull

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's good to see 99 isn't forgotten, especially outside Canada. I bet Champcar4life didn't expect to see such garbage come out with such an innocent post. Imagine if his intent was to troll. This place would have been burnt to the ground.

As for garyshell... awesome post! There is a reason why certain events and people are remembered. With each recounting of Senna's passing, there is certainly no disrespect intended for Ratzenberger. Exactly the opposite.

And as the years go by I imagine more and more race fans who have only seen Moore die... and not race. So for those... he was only 24... think of what might have been.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=w2pvzbb162A

Excuse the self indulgence.
    Who, What, When, Where, Why -- http://champcarstats.com/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I remember finding out when the track suddenly lowered all the flags to half staff.

A list of guys I think we will always miss:

Tony Renna
    Scott Brayton
    Jovy Marcello
    Gordon Smiley
    Jeff Krosnoff
    Gonzo Rodriguez
    Paul Dana

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    R.I.P Greg, what else to say !