Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    Sh!t AFF I didn't know you had enough people living in the ice age to have traffic. Plus you are probably following EKI every day and we all know that he is Stoned
    That's because we have only one road here in Scandinavia. And Eki is driving it from head to head with his SUV.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone with an exhaust pipe you can fit your arm up.

Max Power readers

Wagon drivers who insist on overtaking on dual carriageways, where there is less than 1mph difference in the speeds of the two vehicle concerened!

Wagon drivers who block of the outside lane approaching roadworks miles before the restriction, for no apparent reason!

Before I get driven off the road by the next trucker I see, the majority of HGV's are driven by proferssionals who know what they're doing, and are a pleasure to share the road with.
    I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomski

Wagon drivers who insist on overtaking on dual carriageways, where there is less than 1mph difference in the speeds of the two vehicle concerened!
    This is a massive problem. Coming home yesterday the motorway goes from 3-lanes down to 2-lanes, during the 25 mile 2-lane stretch I never got above 60mph as there were lorries overtaking the entire time. A road which is free flowing at 70mph+ can be reduced to a crawl because of this
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i hate drivers who drive erratically. I'm driving a manual car with my left arm in a sling, STOP PULLING IN FRONT OF ME DRAMATICALLY THEN SLOWING DOWN!! I dont have the patience to keep changing gear or steering around you especially when i've forgone painkillers so that i can drive somewhere and not spend another day lying in bed feeling sorry for myself.

Also, people who drive around carparks at 2km/h looking for a parking space. Just coz you're going slow doesnt mean that a space will magically materialise. This goes similarly for the one armed thing. changing gears with an arm that has just been operated on really hurts! dont make me do it unnessecarily!

Or perhaps i should just not be driving at the moment....

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    Stick it in 3rd and leave it there
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina
    i hate drivers who drive erratically. I'm driving a manual car with my left arm in a sling, STOP PULLING IN FRONT OF ME DRAMATICALLY THEN SLOWING DOWN!! I dont have the patience to keep changing gear or steering around you especially when i've forgone painkillers so that i can drive somewhere and not spend another day lying in bed feeling sorry for myself.

Also, people who drive around carparks at 2km/h looking for a parking space. Just coz you're going slow doesnt mean that a space will magically materialise. This goes similarly for the one armed thing. changing gears with an arm that has just been operated on really hurts! dont make me do it unnessecarily!

Or perhaps i should just not be driving at the moment....
    I've found my driving hate. That's really irresponsible.

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    List so far is quite comprehensive, but few things missing:

- People who can't keep a steady speed (easy to notice when driving with cruise control on)

- people who drive French cars don't know how to drive (but they don't understand anything about cars either...)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you're not able to respond quick enough, should you even be driving?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Monaro Doorslammer
    I've found my driving hate. That's really irresponsible.
    how is it irresponsible if i'm driving better than half the idiots out there and paying more attention than i usually would to what i'm doing. It's not like i'm driving after taking the painkillers either. i'm just having a few gear change issues..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My peeve is when strolling down a highway at the posted speed I come up on someone who doesn't want to be passed so they accelerate and move in front of me only to slow and [I've accually seen them do this] set thier speed control for a slower speed than what I was going. This continues for miles and finally I move pass and stay accelerated for about 300 yards and set my speed to the posted limit once again.
    I mean whats the sense in that. I would have passed and moved on without the drama quicker if they just didn't accelerated in the 1st place.
    wheres Mondale when you need him?