Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevevxr
    Plus if Vauxhall develop a new car for next season !?! Insignia !?! budget is going to be tight.
    Then atleast they have something SEAT can cling on to when desperate times come. A total lack of any concept of just how strong the Vectra has been in just two years.

It won 10 races in its maiden season and thus far it has won 7. So already it is up on last season. Gio only won 5 races at the end of the first half.

Thank to the introduction of diesel in the Leon, sadly we cannot compare the wins it had last season to so far and compare that to how many wins it had at the end of the first half of last season because it ran on petrol last year.

Mind, if the Insignia is introduced and performs in it's first two years the way the Vectra has in it's first two years then VXR have secured another triple for atleast another two years.

Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed
    A fiver says that Plato will be at least three places higher than that
    Spend it on something more worthwhile like a copy of Autosport Magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed
    When it comes to touring car racing Britain has some of the hottest talents out there - both Andy Priaulx and James Thompson would be good bets.
    If your talking Britons in tintops who could beat Fabrizio, what about Rob Huff? I don't, in all honesty, think the RML Lacetti has been that good for not just Huffy but also Larini and Menu too. It has won races (7 in total last year) and Larini finished joint 4th to Augusto Farfus with 71pts last season but I think in another car like the BMW 320si they would peform a lot stronger.

I think in Huff could give Gio a race but again Gio would or could likely win first time and every time.
    Manufacturers Champs (06'), Teams Champs (07')

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    They would indeed, though would Priaulx in a BMW be able to achieve the same sort of success in the BTCC as he has in the WTCC? I have my doubts, somehow.
    I'd imagine Priaulx would be as fast as Jackson but more consistent.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I imagine Priaulx would be faster than Jackson, more experience and newer equipment.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.