Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As for the soccer livery, I don't know because it was related to the Soccer world cup last year.
    The livery should be different this year. But it should be a cool one (as always with RFH).
    And yes I wouldn't mind seeing the Dome achieving a great result this year. I would prefer to see a Peugeot win but I think Dome stand more chance this year because of their experience.

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Dome is awesome. I especially like their über-cool headlights. mokin:
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1LM1
    The Lister (the car will be homologated as a Lister Judd) is not ready yet.
    It will make its debut after Le Mans. It's a Lister with a Pescarolo chassis. The Hewland gear box, the steering, the suspension, fuel system radiators are specific to Lister.
    Peter Elleray did all the design.

First race: 1000 KM of Nürburgring (D)

Otherwise, Kruse is a German Team: http://www.krusemotorsport.com/
    Cheers for that, I remember reading that they had bought a Pescarolo tub but were going to keep everything else of their LMP1 car. It had got a bit quiet on that front so I was wondering what had happened to them.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I've just noticed that the PTG Panoz team isnt on the list. Strange how the works squad isnt there.

Not only PTG, there's no Alex Job Racing either. And very few entries from USA. The lack of LMP1 and GT1 entries from them is understandable but there are no LMP2s even after the avalanche of them on the other side of the pond... And only four entries from by far the healthiest class in the ALMS. :\

ALMS teams:

LMP1
    # Team Car
    1 Audi Sport North America Audi R10
    2 Audi Sport North America Audi R10
    9 Creation Autosportif Creation CA-07 Judd

GT1
    63 Corvette Racing Chevrolet Corvette C6R
    64 Corvette Racing Chevrolet Corvette C6R

GT2
    80 Flying Lizard Motorsports Porsche 911 997 RSR
    90 White Lightning Ferrari F430
    97 Risi Competizione Ferrari F430
    98 Risi Competizione Ferrari F430
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This year i'm fired up for le mans and i am determined to watch or listen to as much as the race as i can!

Nice line up the audi .v. pug battle is certanly much antisipated and should be good entertainment
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erki
    Not only PTG, there's no Alex Job Racing either. And very few entries from USA. The lack of LMP1 and GT1 entries from them is understandable but there are no LMP2s even after the avalanche of them on the other side of the pond... And only four entries from by far the healthiest class in the ALMS. :\
    theres no P2 teams from the ALMS, why?

because Roger is a baby and doesn't want to pay. Remember. The Porsche took nearly all the auto-selections for Lemans.

Dyson never goes. and Acura/Andretti-Green/Fernandaz Racing is too new and is only worried about ALMS and creating their own car in the future.

I was surprised to see Intersport not getting invited, but maybe since they went to P1, that could've been something to do with it.
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Fernandez is actually at Le Mans this year, but as a spectator. It's quite possible to see him racing there next year. Intersport probably has much to do with the new car and can't waste any resources. Pity though, I'm sure they would have given the euro teams run for their money.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its a pity that there is nobody running a Porsche RS Spyder at Le Mans.

Neither at Le Mans Series.

O7

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    would be good an acuras doing lmp2 ?
    BTCC-All the Honda's
    WTCC-Priaulx
    V8-Lowndes and courtney