Page 43 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    However Mikko wasn't ashamed at all. Just for the record.
    yes, thats true.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    However Mikko wasn't ashamed at all. Just for the record.
    No reason to be ashamed, you play the game by the rules. If you don't like it don't blame the players blame the rule maker.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Yes yes, I got your point for the second time. Not blaming Mikko nor Ford. I still don't have to like what they did though. Makes them very Richard Burns-like.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bah! the Tactics are back

I hope those who thought that the rule change would only affect rallies like Australia can see what a difference they will make to most dry gravel rallies in the championship now.

This certainly won't be the last ime this year that we see cars slowing down for road position.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Yes yes, I got your point for the second time. Not blaming Mikko nor Ford. I still don't have to like what they did though. Makes them very Richard Burns-like.
    Seems Quesnel agrees with you AFF

http://wrc.com/jsp/index.jsp?lnk=101...8&desc=Citroen Team boss critical of Ford’s tactical game

You have to copy the whole link and paste it into your browser.

I understand that Malcolm needs to win sometimes,” he concluded.

Sure it's all above board and so on. But is it good sportsmanship? Not really. The Ford drivers should be ashamed of themselves. Perhaps they should ask themselves who they want to be? A driver? Or a pawn in a game of chess.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    The Ford drivers should be ashamed of themselves. Perhaps they should ask themselves who they want to be? A driver? Or a pawn in a game of chess.
    I think you will find every driver in the field wants to be in a factory team. That means you do as you are told. No arguments. If that doesn't agree with your sense of fair play then step aside, there are plenty of others ready to take your place.

The sponsors don't put their money up just to be good sports. It's usually what they want as their corporate image but.... They still want results.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ready guys ?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bda
    I think you will find every driver in the field wants to be in a factory team. That means you do as you are told. No arguments. If that doesn't agree with your sense of fair play then step aside, there are plenty of others ready to take your place.

The sponsors don't put their money up just to be good sports. It's usually what they want as their corporate image but.... They still want results.
    Thing is we're not sponsors. So we see it as a sport. In a sport this sort of thing is frowned upon.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nice wrc.com works, Loeb first split is there

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Thing is we're not sponsors. So we see it as a sport. In a sport this sort of thing is frowned upon.
    I agree Daniel. Personally I prefer to see drivers pushing to be fastest in order to get the best road position. We know this system also had it's drawbacks but it would seem to be the lesser of two evils to me.

You can't blame the drivers for doing their job though. They are doing what they love, and they want to keep doing it. The teams have more responsiblity for the blame here. But the real criticism needs to be leveled at the rule makers.