I have always followed the GP2 series, and pior to that, the International F3000 championship with avid interest, and with Monaco coming up, I am just disgusted that it is currently only available on pay-TV ("Premiere") in my home country of Austria and elsewhere in the German-speaking world. Prior to this season, it was available on Eurosport and for a short while also on German RTL, but now I have no chance whatsoever of following the races, especially as GP2 is about the only relevant racing series which does not even offer live timing on its website (F1, IndyCar, NASCAR, DTM, WTCC, Atlantics all offer free live timing in some form). I simply cannot understand why a feeder series is doing its darnest best to remain virtually invisible to a large number of racing fans. Certainly limited coverage won't exactly help sponsors get involved in the series, nor will it enable fans to pick out future talents (my opinion on drivers like Montoya, Heidfeld, Bourdais, Hamilton, Kovalainen or Piquet Jr. has been very much shaped by their F3000/GP2 performance, where they competed in very similiar equipment to that of their opponents).