Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

O/T oval ride rockingham sat 26th

is any of the drivers who post on here doing the oval ride experiences at the rock me and my son have paid and he was asking who would be taking him around?
    TKM kart racer:)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by car20
    is any of the drivers who post on here doing the oval ride experiences at the rock me and my son have paid and he was asking who would be taking him around?
    I think you will find it maybe Duncan (bravheart), he normally does the V8 trophy car two seater rides on the Oval.
    Enjoy the ride,
    Paul
    Ambulance Service Benevolent Fund Car #39 :spin:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks Paul... i am doing the single seater oval (again) earlier in the day ....i am sooo looking forward to it as is my son
    TKM kart racer:)

Arrow Ata Profile

ATA GROUP is privately owned trustee and corporate services group with offices in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, USA, Singapore, the British Virgin Islands, Samoa, Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou and Shenzhen. We are staffed by a professional team of lawyers, accountants and consultants with a wealth of experience both in their respective professions as well as specifically in the offshore industry. Our operational offices around the world is more than 120,000 square kilometers. This combination of offices and expertise enables ATA to provide an exceptional portfolio of quality services to a global client base(来源:注册香港公司&#32593