Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwbroe
    As the Ford drivers are not capable of winning any rally's in normal conditions, they are playing it now with the tactics. I don't think they are doing any favour to themselves, but that is just my personal opinion.
    If Citroen will retire from rallying than they will have just a Ford cup, that is maybe what they want, then they can win all the rally's as Subaru is not a real contender, and i am sure they will redrawn if this continu's like this.
    That is the way Ford want it, but it doesn't mean anything if you get victory's without any competition. After all it is not Loeb's fault that he is that good, it is up to the Ford boys to try and beat him in a regular way and not by playing any tactics and by doing so fooling all the spectators and evrybody who is interested in rallying.

I will say the same thing again, if Loeb and Cotroen were doing this it would 'no problem'
    I laughed my head off when I saw that the Citroen boss was throwing his toys out of his pram and going to pull out.......how childish!!!

Can I have bucket please...as I feel sick with all this Loeb the greatest crap.....
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quesnel takes back his comments about Citroen quitting at end of year but he is still angry.
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/68288

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    What a load of crap!!!!!!!

I will say the same thing again, if Loeb and Cotroen were doing this it would 'no problem'
    I laughed my head off when I saw that the Citroen boss was throwing his toys out of his pram and going to pull out.......how childish!!!

Can I have bucket please...as I feel sick with all this Loeb the greatest crap.....
    what a w a n k e r...................
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Exclamation

Please let's quit the insults/personal comments and continue this nicely...thank you !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    I guess one could say Ford are working within the rules but they are actually gloating about how clever they are in their press releases.

Doesn't show much confidence in their drivers or cars that they have to win rallies in this cowardly way.

Go Loeb!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Please let's quit the insults/personal comments and continue this nicely...thank you !
    Statistics prove that I can be 95% certain that my insight to Mr Stes personal habits are accurate, what evidence can he show to say I am wrong and that what I thought to be a factual comment was in fact an insult?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Remember the kind treatment Loeb got on Monte, going off, being towed back up and re-entering.

Cry me a river.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GruppoB
    Remember the kind treatment Loeb got on Monte, going off, being towed back up and re-entering.

Cry me a river.

Relevance to topic??
    For sure Loeb has a 2nd in Monte which most fans agree he should not have, superrally rules have been changed to try and prevent the same happening again, just as running order rules need changed to prevent this happening again.
    In the same 06 season Gronholm gathered up points in Mexico and Australia after superrallying.

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Again, not really relevant to this particular topic, but I feel that when Loeb lost 2 wheels in Greece and had bits of the car falling off along the highway as he drove to service was not in the best interests of the sport.

However it seems that it was within the rules and therefore was OK. Now changed of course.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I will from today boycott all threads started by Daniel. (this is not direct at him, but the other people and commotions who are attracted to the topics)