Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Is Viso really destined for the wall

20 laps 150 laps....how many before EJ does hit the wall ? or will Keith Wiggins have a car at the end of the 500.

Reading Dixon and Wheldons comments makes me wonder how they would be if Speedy Dan was on the track!!Help!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    EJ will hit the wall eventually, everyone does! I think Viso has done very well so far and he looks a great prospect.

As Wheldon says... he just needs to calm down a bit, and once he's hit the wall once Wheldon thinks that'll happen.

I think AR1's headlione of "Wheldon Slams Viso" is a bit misleading, as Wheldon does go onto say "I was exactly like that when I started but once I'd hit the wall a few times I calmed down a bit". Its hardly slamming Viso is it!?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dan managed to flip a car at Indy trying to pass to low into a corner a few years ago. THe whole point of being a rookie is to learn, and I'm someone like Vsio will learn quickly. Remember when Helio and Kanaan used to run around at the back of the field when they were in CART. Now they are top dogs in the IRL. It takes time....
    Indy cars says bye to Sky. Yeah baby.......

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASM74TUKFUM

Check this out. Viso hitting the wall big time last year in GP2. Amazing that he walked away.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seppefan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASM74TUKFUM

Check this out. Viso hitting the wall big time last year in GP2. Amazing that he walked away.
    yep, seen that before. If the car had been a few inches over his head would have hit the wall and he would have been killed. Very lucky escape!

that whole GP2 first lap was one big **** up, with the crash on the grid, visos crash and then someone running over his tire changer on pit lane.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    <off topic>

when Dan flipped at Indy it was right in front of us ...
    the crowd was quiet with concern...you could have heard a pin drop
    he climbs out waves to the crowd and a cheer goes up it was awesome !

<on topic>

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Didn't he hit the wall in Homestead?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhite9185
    Didn't he hit the wall in Homestead?

TONY KANAAN (No. 11 Team 7-Eleven, finished eighth): “I’ve been around a long time, and the race is not finished until the checkered flag. This was a misfortune – yes. But, how many times have I won races because some other guy was unlucky? With 10 laps to go I was looking around and I was thinking, ‘This looks too easy.’
    “When somebody spins and he’s doing 230 miles an hour, you’re like, ‘Where should I go?’ I slowed down. He was on the bottom, so I went to the top. Then, all of a sudden he started to go to the top and I was trying to go to the bottom, so there was nothing I could do about it.

Yes but after loosing a load of speed I think from reading how TK saw it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes Viso may hit the wall, but I really hope he has a race like he did at Kansas, that race was boring until he started to kick some arse!

Reckless driving or not, he made the race exciting! Not bad for a guy on his second ever oval

p.s The gp2 crash is so freakin scary, I thought he was dead when i first saw it last year. Its a shocker
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Viso has just hit the wall.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!