Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by real_illusions
    the #59 Aston Martin DBR9 1:18 (the autoart model, not the cheaper version)
    which cheaper one, Spark's Aston's are 160 Dollars US, the 1/43 are 70 Dollars US
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the cheaper ones here are made by solido. They're half the price of the Autoart models.

Autoart is £50..solido is £25 (if my maths is correct) both 1:18
    How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello fellow model collectors. I mainly collect ChampCar diecast but I also like collecting GT's and have a reasonable collection. I am quite a fan of prototypes and was very happy to see Montoya win the Rolex 24 hour race last weekend. The first thing I thought was "Man I want a diecast of that car" I contacted Motorsport Authentics who made Daytona Prototypes in the past and asked if they would make one. I was basically told no.

If you are like me and you want one of these cars in your collection can I ask that you contact Motorsport Authentics and tell them you want one. After all without demand there is no supply....

http://www.action-performance.com/Ho...nformation.asp

Cheers

El
    Words you say never seem To live up to the ones Inside your head....and I don't like what you got me hanging from.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh and I will post a list of my collection ASAP
    Words you say never seem To live up to the ones Inside your head....and I don't like what you got me hanging from.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I stopped bothering with MA. They keep raising their prices and not including anything new I still buy maybe 1-2 Harvick cars a year, but only raced versions.
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have no need to buy model cars. I can make them instead. Being a scratch builder and having a very large reference library i can build any car that's out there. Right now i have two cases of Crawford number Citgo 20(tony stewart) cars that i'm converting into The Boss Snowplow car for EFR. I make my own markings. My own personal collection was donated to the Watkins Glen Motorracing research Library. Each car has been signed by the original drivers. IE: MB300sl signed by Moss and Jenks, Porsche 935 Moby Dick both versions. 956 1983 Le Mans Car signed by all the drivers...Silk Cut Jag's signed by all the winning drivers. Momo 935 Moby Dick signed by Morretti. in total there are about 100 models that i have built that are there on display. Currently I'm making a replica starting grid of the 1988 Le Mans. 30 cars have been made.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAFAN1
    I have no need to buy model cars. I can make them instead. Being a scratch builder and having a very large reference library i can build any car that's out there. Right now i have two cases of Crawford number Citgo 20(tony stewart) cars that i'm converting into The Boss Snowplow car for EFR. I make my own markings. My own personal collection was donated to the Watkins Glen Motorracing research Library. Each car has been signed by the original drivers. IE: MB300sl signed by Moss and Jenks, Porsche 935 Moby Dick both versions. 956 1983 Le Mans Car signed by all the drivers...Silk Cut Jag's signed by all the winning drivers. Momo 935 Moby Dick signed by Morretti. in total there are about 100 models that i have built that are there on display. Currently I'm making a replica starting grid of the 1988 Le Mans. 30 cars have been made.
    A website with photos, PLEASE!!!!
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAFAN1
    Currently I'm making a replica starting grid of the 1988 Le Mans. 30 cars have been made.
    Would you be willing to post the picture when you're done, as it was my favorite year of Le Mans? Maybe slide the #2 out front when you take the picture?

Thanks.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't have a web site never needed one....I have 2 years worth of work right now..everything is word of mouth for me..i have clients all over the world. If I put the number two out front on the grid then you'll know who won. Right now I'm working on a Vasek Polok 917.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just got the Minichamps version of the Audi R10 Lemans Winner

finally it was put on Ebay, got tired of waiting for Spark to deliver new cars in June