Spark Lola Dyson Racing Sebring 2003

Cars are want to get are:
    Spark Audi R10 Lemans Winner 2006
    Spark Audi R8 "Farewell" Last win at Lime Rock 2006
    Spark Audi R10 12H of Sebring Winner 2006
    Spark Audi R10 Test Car
    Spark Lola RML 1st P2 Lemans 2006
    Spark Corvette C6R 1st GT1 Lemans 2006
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Jealous of all the Spark's in your collection, Harvick. I have a single one-the Cadillac LMP (not the Riley and Scott design). I purchased it on sale for roughly $15. Spark's were affordable when they first hit the market. Their recent releases are out of my legue ($35+), at least at normal retail....

You seem to have a collection focused on the more recent years. Check out this site: http://www.replicarz.com

The 'bargain basement' has some impressive sale items, including an IXO Ferrari 512 BB which raced at Le Mans in the early 80s for $10..

Another site: http://www.ewacars.com
    Lots of Sparks for sale in the teens an up
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I intend to start a GT / Sportscar collection but at the moment I only have a very small 'garage' of Touring and Rally cars. I do have a 1:43 Prodrive DBR9 of course. It's a crime not to! :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very small at the moment, but I'm getting more into the Sportscar thing, so it may increase. A DBR9 is a definite must have addition, just got to choose one, there are so many!

In 1/43 scale, I've got the 2005 Le Mans Scuderia Ecosse Ferrari 360 of Reid/Kirkaldy/Kinch and the 2004 Barber Park 250 Porsche 911 GT3 of Gunnar Jeanette and Marino Franchitti.

Got a 1/32 scale Scalextric TVR Tuscan R of Martin Short and Simon Pullan from 2002. Good detail, maybe even better than some diecasts.

I do have a 1/18 Audi R8R from 1999, but I don't have the space for it and it's currently being eBayed for a very low price just to get rid of it. It wasn't a good racecar anyway!
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    I purchased it on sale for roughly $15. Spark's were affordable when they first hit the market. Their recent releases are out of my legue ($35+), at least at normal retail....

You seem to have a collection focused on the more recent years.
    Spark models are still quite reasonable except for their Aston Martin and Ferrari Collection which is pricey for 1/43 and 1/18.

Spark makes much better models than Minichamps and Minichamps still cost more.

I would like to get some of the old Rothmans Porsche's that won Lemans. but when your only 20 years old, you seem to only seem to collect the newer cars, but I still like the old C2 cars from Lemans
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    I would like to get some of the old Rothmans Porsche's that won Lemans. but when your only 20 years old, you seem to only seem to collect the newer cars, but I still like the old C2 cars from Lemans
    As you are accustomed to Spark prices, this should not be a problem as Spark makes quite a few.

There should also be some out there from Vitesse/Quartzo at a more reasonable price of very good quality...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    anyone collect,

I got quite a few myself,
    Large collection, mostly kits I have built or horded over the years. Most of my sportscars are 1/24 scale. Piles of F1 in 1/20, several in 1/12, and one in 1/8. Primarily plastic but some resin including five Fisher kits. Paul Fisher is apparently out of the car biz, which is sad as he's such a joy to do business with. I have three of his 917 kits (two longtails and a 917/20 Pink Pig), a Chaparral 2F and a Ferrari 512S longtail (aka Coda Lunga). I have the LeMans Miniature Crocodile (favorite paint scheme of all time) Audi R8 and a Profil Group 44 XJR-5. The rest is mostly Revell, Tamiya, Hasegawa, and Fujimi sports cars like 917s, GT40s, GT1s, 935s, 956/962 mostly with aftermarket parts and decals, and street Ferraris. Nice part about modeling is you get to learn a lot about the innards when building and there are always other modelers to meet at races we attend. Great people! First event of the year will be Hope it Don't Snow outside Rochester, Minnesota in a week, then one at a Ferrari/Maserati dealership in Chicago in March.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Red face should i

well- i have been saving up my pennies for quite a while now and i was thinking- because i love the penske RS sypder soo much- do you think i should get it, the 1:43 model from mini champs- do you think it is worth the money?
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    get the 1/43 over the 1/18.

I'm going to be hopefully getting the 2006 Mid-Ohio Winner #7 RS Spyder soon

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the #59 Aston Martin DBR9 1:18 (the autoart model, not the cheaper version)

And a 2003 winning Le Mans Bentley, signed by all 3 drivers (with certificate of authenticity) 1 of 500 worldwide.

both in their original boxes, both dust free, and both look absolutely fantastic

How do I print my voicemail?
    http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk - motorsport photos :)