Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: World Idiots

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

World Idiots

Ha china and their new satellite missile. Who gives a ****. So you think we are dumb enough to put up all of our satellites without any means do defend our position. i know many of you anti american fools are rooting for anyone to take us on but you are just kidding yourselves. we can destroy the world without ever leaving home. you guys need to get a clue because you know we never will unless it is over. The fools you need to worry about are countries like Iran and the likes. Why do you think the Russians threw in the towel - simple because they finally figured out there was no way to win. china will figure out the same. This whole thing is a joke. We are just trying to keep the rouge nations from doing damage in the free world. you guys seem to sit there and think there is some magical nation that is going to appear and militarily defeat us. What are you smoking. you need to be concerned about you future and not who might be able to screw us because if we go down you are coming right along with us.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blimey! The prospects are are bit gloomy when you put it like that mate.
    I was gonna start watching a 12 part serial about a transsexual window cleaner from Bolton tonight as well

(dons hat and coat and rushes down to newsagent to cancel subscription to "Weather-beaten Babes")
    Oh golly Oh gosh Had a lie on the couch with a nice bit o' posh from Burnham-On-Crouch:mad:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Fousto...chill dude. The people who use facts,logic and history know that while the US has their moments where they have screwed the pooch, in the end, we know you guys are not going to nuke us. Just chill....cause your words likely are gasoline to guys like Eki, who only come to this forum to bash the US. He doens't get away with it un tested, but hey, why make his job easy? He thinks America are a bunch of war mongers....of course he ignores all the other nasty stuff unless confronted by it, but hey, you cant win em all.

Just know a few people who don't say much but have a brain appreciate on occasion the USA gets it VERY right.....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Lay off the magic mushrooms fousto. :
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by janneppi
    Lay off the magic mushrooms fousto. :
    So, why do you think fousto plays golf?

http://www.uoguelph.ca/~thsiang/turf...m/mushroom.htm

"Periodic abundance of mushrooms on golf course might attract the eye, but don't go running willy nilly around the golf course harvesting mushrooms. While golf courses are often a good place to spot mushrooms, they are, nevertheless, a dangerous place to collect them for eating, and this practice is not recommended. "
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fousto
    We are just trying to keep the rouge nations from doing damage in the free world.
    Nothing personal, we just don't trust the US. Just like you don't trust Iran or China.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    oi, speaking from a Australian 20-21 yr old view... im not against america, americans or american beliefs. If it wasnt for america, half my diet would be non existant (subway n coke). Although a lot of australian think negative thoughts of your President, doesnt mean we want to fight you...

Go have a watery tasting beer and relax
    Sir! While I disagree with what you are saying, I will fight to the death your right to spell the words incorerctly and use heinous.. grammar yo !!!

Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    So, It's ok for the US to do things like this without wimper to rest of the world. But as soon as some one else does this, the US complains if the y own it up their.
    What is the US scared of loosing a few spy sats, and space domination, guess what, no body owns it up their, and they did this in their own Air space. So US and any one else. pull your heads in, Juts t because you did it doesn't no no one else can.
    Ayrton Senna Is the one true GOD!

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I don't trust China, North-Korea or any country where they sell awfully lot of kebab, I guess it's fair to say I don't care for middle eastern countries either. World peace would be much closer if they made a parking lot of the whole middle east area.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    World peace would be much closer if they made a parking lot of the whole middle east area.
    Wouldn't it be a helluva long walk to/from your car?