Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    [quote="jonny hurlock"]NITRO NORI HAGA! to Xerox Ducati, a dame good surprise if his replace bayliss, I put a thumbs up for that pick of choice.

Really! I didn't see that coming. Wasn't there a rumour about Corser moving on somewhere else too? Yamaha will want to keep one of them surely. If a move to Ducati will enhance Nori's chances of the championship next year then that's the way for him to go........I guess.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If Ducati is really really stuck with trying to get a replacement for Troy, well I'll do it

It will be a huge scarifice to have to go and leave my "wonderful" desk job with all its "perks" and my "amazing" life in suburbia but I'm a nice person and I would hate for them to be stuck with "just anyone"!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's almost 100% going to be Haga

Someone I know who works for Yamaha Racing confirmed that Haga will definitely not be riding for Yamaha next year

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm wondering if the Yamaha is just so complicated that Haga has had enough of trying to set it up!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Knowing Haga's luck, the R1 could be the bike to beat next season just as he jumps on a Ducati.

Yamaha revealed the 2009 R1, the most notable change is the new M1 inspired crossplane crankshaft engine with uneven firing order. The engine has great potential, the bike itself looks ugly

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/pr.../6/0/home.aspx
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Knowing Haga's luck, the R1 could be the bike to beat next season just as he jumps on a Ducati.

Yamaha revealed the 2009 R1, the most notable change is the new M1 inspired crossplane crankshaft engine with uneven firing order. The engine has great potential, the bike itself looks ugly

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/pr.../6/0/home.aspx
    I got my motorcycle jacket, but I'm walking all the time...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Nah.. don't like the bike, after the 2005 one every R1 got uglier
    RIP Marco Simoncelli

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roby44
    If Ducati is really really stuck with trying to get a replacement for Troy, well I'll do it

It will be a huge scarifice to have to go and leave my "wonderful" desk job with all its "perks" and my "amazing" life in suburbia but I'm a nice person and I would hate for them to be stuck with "just anyone"!!!
    As far as I know rider who came to championship late has started to get involved in motorcycle since they were young as easy less than ten years old. That way suffices them with enough provision on technical skill, how to run the right set-up, and convey their message to mechanic.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmchairBikeFan
    I'm wondering if the Yamaha is just so complicated that Haga has had enough of trying to set it up!
    Yamaha might have their recent development, the most appropriate set-up carried into effect for each race, but they find their effort has its result of no effect. This makes me wonder whom will they chose to be in place of Haga.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ant West would be a good person to consider for the Yamaha ride I'd say

He may have struggled in MotoGP but I could see him doing well in WSB