Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 65 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    The belgium media says and writes that Loeb has got a letter of the F.I.A. (Max Mosley, maybe?)
    Mosely gets his hair examined regularly for lice, so maybe he just gave Loeb a friendly tip?

Quote Originally Posted by LoebKimi4Eva
    Max Mosley should STFU, just because he has no hair on his balls
    You've been watching that video a little too much

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel

Seriously the WRC needs to die and be replaced by something run by another organisation.
    Wrong Daniel! : Not the WRC has to die, but the F.I.A. has to die.
    They are those who break the WRC.
    I remind myself a thread about the F.I.A on this forum, I think it was in 2006.
    Now almost everyone agreed concerning what I said then already!
    For me the F.I.A. is still an organisation which don´t know how to run this like they would have to do it.
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts

US Marines

Yes I am all for that all teams in WRC need to have the same cut as the US Marines. And FIA will form a new HairComitty that will do inspections before every rally !

If Citroen are happy, then FIA should stay the hell out of how people choose to have their hair, and that goes for all hair on the body !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Un****ing believable. What have they been smoking? Sheesh. This is my favourite part:
    Of course such people are an insult to real men,” Morrie Chandler wrote in an e-mail, according to Le Figaro newspaper.
    Say what?
    I wonder what they would do to Timo Salonen nowadays? mokin:

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    On the group photo of all the champs from within FIAs domains taken in Monte carlo in january Loeb is the only one wearing no tie... One might think dieffernt thoughts abt this. personally i do not care that much, allthough one in one way could look at it as a positive reflection of the rallysport in relation to the other motorspots as a little ruougher...? Or maybe not.

Regarding dresscodes it naturally comes down to how the sponsors look upon people who do not stay in the box. Actually, i do not think they care that much, and afterall the FIA party in MC doesn´t sell that many cars, it is more like a private party, even if the car manus in the end sign the bill. I also think that it is not wrong that drivers in WRC look a bit grungier then their slick colleagues in F1, I sincerely doubt that the potential car buyers care that much.
    A final reflection is that it is ok if Loeb is a but grungy and goes his own way, he is after all one of the greatest in the sport. If rautenbach decided to play his own game and keep a high profile of the track then it maybe would be another question...
    Winner Best Signature Championship 2007! Winner of BSC 2008! Winner of BSC 2009!

Liked 22 Times in 10 Posts
    I saw a Ford mechanic with mud on his overalls at WRGB last year - Sack him. String him up from the nearest tree. What a bad example to set to would be mechanics.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In all seriousness, who actually defines 'scruffy'?

I mean to some people Loab's phyisical apperance may be seen as attractive.
    Some girls dig the unshaven look. It actually works quite well on some blokes.

Also, if Loab is scruffy, then why is Jensen Button forced to shave his attempted beard?

Yet another publicity avoidance stunt my the FIA and its member if you ask me.

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    I think all of the drivers in the WRC should not shave for the rest of the year as a protest
    Or put on pirate beards or false moustaches for the official photo
    'Heroes don't die, they just move on to the next stage.' CMac Forever

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts

Top fashion

Loeb is folowing the trends in fashion, but I guess FIA is not.

Mrs Loeb has very good taste, as far as I have seen, and as in most relationships, the wife has her saying also when it comes to clothes.

Most of us don't care, Lewis jeans and a t-shirt worked in 1980 and still does....

FIA: Start concentrating on what is important, and until you have fixed that - leave the other stuff that does not matter alone !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Simply (tragic) hilarious! A clear proof that the FIA pamps have their roots in a completely different decade.

The Solbergs is interviewed regarding the issue (check out Petters look in the picture...):

http://www.dagbladet.no/sport/2008/05/08/534761.html

Brief translation:

Petter Solberg thinks the case in embarrasing for the FIA.

"This is simply too stupid, we get up at 4-5 AM, and finishes around 10 PM. We need rest, its the driving that matters. I think they (Citroen) has other details to focus on other than Loebs appearance."

Petter has following proposal for FIA:

"Maybe you should prioritize rally some more, show more passion for our sport and not only F1. If they do, I'll promise to get Seb to shave!"

He also says that he won't shave before next rally.
    ...may the force be with you...