Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And in other interview he said that he will start rallying after his F1 career. He's very focused on what he is doing right now. All the other things like partying are left aside. I know that it's really hard so that's why I really respect this guy.
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.

All heil Robert. You just rised in my ranking way high
    Me too A.F.F., i think me and Robert have something in common, Finland and a WRC car......

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts

Me too

I would have given anything to have such conditions, provided there is snow and ice on the gravel roads, of course.

Many, many years ago, I was in charge of snow clearing at Island Bend during the construction of the tunnel to Geehi and Lake Eucumbene and Jindabyne pumping station.

There I had opportunities to learn how to drive on snow and ice. Later I was transferred to Khancoban and had the opportunity to drive home to Island Bend via Schlink's Pass. (a locked gated gravel transmission line access road in the alpine highlands)

What a wonderful experience driving on these roads. Driving under such conditions gives an adrenelin rush like you wouldn't believe. If I had the money, I would have continued to compete in rallies. Unfortunately, I didn't have money to burn and a family home was my priority.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    I would have given anything to have such conditions, provided there is snow and ice on the gravel roads, of course.

Many, many years ago, I was in charge of snow clearing at Island Bend during the construction of the tunnel to Geehi and Lake Eucumbene and Jindabyne pumping station.

There I had opportunities to learn how to drive on snow and ice. Later I was transferred to Khancoban and had the opportunity to drive home to Island Bend via Schlink's Pass. (a locked gated gravel transmission line access road in the alpine highlands)

What a wonderful experience driving on these roads. Driving under such conditions gives an adrenelin rush like you wouldn't believe. If I had the money, I would have continued to compete in rallies. Unfortunately, I didn't have money to burn and a family home was my priority.
    Sell your kids.

Kudos to Kubica!
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    I heard about him standing with the spectators, and it shows what a good guy he is.

This is why I couldn't see him fitting in at Ferrari like some are saying.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Kubica is fast becoming one of my favourites. Dare I say, the biggest favourite for my right now, after Schumacher has gone on to pension.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Didn't Senna roll one of the rally cars at that test?
    wrc.smugmug.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    "I like the system of rallying and once you find a good place, you go there and feel closer to the rally. Sometimes in F1 the fans are too far away from what is happening on the track."

Obviously Robert hasn't spectated on Rally GBwhere the pens are further away from the track than at Silverstone!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    As long as he has an F1 contract with BMW Sauber it will not happen!
    Or Kubica can bring BMW to WRC all together. That would be great
    Waiting for Subaru to come back to be :champion:

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koko0703
    Or Kubica can bring BMW to WRC all together. That would be great
    Yes BMW go for a S2000 1 series coupe, would make sense actually, and we need BMW in rally !