Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 1 Post

Will Solberg win anytime ?

Since 2003, where Solberg beated everyone and looked invincible, I just see him loosing and loosing and trying to drive a car that seems a complete disaster !!!! Just this year when seems the car is improving (just a bit) he seems nervous and permanently doing mistakes. The one million question is if he can return to win or deninitly this is a no returning point and we will get really bored looking Sebastian winning and winning and winning. I really miss those epic battles.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Welcome to the forum. I think there is a chance that he might win once during this season, but equality a chance for Chris. He was able to get to 2nd place in Argentina before the car broke down. The team is improving now.

People need to stop using the word never in their sentences, I can't requote all of you when the drivers proved you wrong.
    Mikko will never win a rally, etc.

Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Petter seems quite like Marcus in 04-05... Sometimes pace is there but too many mistakes/technical problems and excuses...

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    I hope he will win again! If onlye ford or citroen boys wins it is just to boring. Same counts for atko!
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koz
    Petter seems quite like Marcus in 04-05... Sometimes pace is there but too many mistakes/technical problems and excuses...
    Marcus did win though in 04-05 and would have won even more having been driving with BF Goodrich.
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont think he will, anyway not by driving, if 3-5 retires from the front he might win.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Petter will win again.
    You can see that he wants desperatly to do so, he just needs a bit of luck his way and it will come.

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    Not too sure about Henning....
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

MJW
    Petter will win again, if the (new) car is anywhere near the Focus or C4 I can see multiple wins. Henning is another matter, he seems to be getting worse results this year than for a number of years. In all honesty I think Henning is Division 3, along with the likes of Stohl etc. whilst Petter is up there with Loeb, Jari Matti & Marcus, I consider Mikko, Atko and Sordo to be division 2. I could go on and put the current drivers into 4 divisions but wont bother.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    Marcus did win though in 04-05 and would have won even more having been driving with BF Goodrich.
    I think you mean Michelin, yes it's the same thing but ... xD
    The BFG brand entered in WRC 2006.

And are you sure that the 307 had Pirelli tyres in 2004 ? I think they had Michelin...

Montecarlo 2004 pics (Michelin stickers)
    http://www.rally-live.com/wrc/it/pho...iapo_132.shtml