Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

WRC.com is good.

After the last few years I would've thought that it could never be considered good, but this year they've certainly improved in some things.

I like all the free videos, and the way that they've already got videos of shakedown on the net.

I also like the way they have a map of the route available, and a way of getting live stage-end interviews for free (rally radio).

The only problem seems to be in the reliability of their splits etc, and if you were paying for that I would understand if you were angry.

Does anyone else agree with me here, that wrc.com is much better than last year?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, of course, last year they were rubbish, now it seems they're getting somewhere

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    I disagree. Not only will it not let me watch the videos, but every single page on there insists on downloading and trying to play it.
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    I disagree. Not only will it not let me watch the videos, but every single page on there insists on downloading and trying to play it.
    Yeah, WRC.com is useless at times. The videos just keep loading and I get the dubious honor of looking at a blank screen for a few minutes. The site is disorganized and a pain when you're trying to look up information, then out of the blue, a video has downloaded and you can hear Petter talking about his latest excursion in a ditch.

WRC.com is not a very good improvemnt from last year. It's like going from Bud Light to Coors. Yuck!

I no likes da new website.
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

Liked 40 Times in 18 Posts
    I agree with cosmicpanda.

The site is better, and provides Rally Radio for free, as well as splits for free.

I don't like the self loading videos either, so I turn them off. Sorted.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It is better than last year, but far from perfect. I like to see they have improved.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    The site is clearly an improvement ... but it was hardly possible to have a worse site that what they had last year.

I like the TV clips and the stage/spilt-times, but I am missing a time-converter in the timetable.
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Videos that I can't watch are useless to me. Thought it may have been just me for a while, until I tried at work as well.
    Splits not working on the last stage yesterday were a pain as well.

Liked 276 Times in 183 Posts
    Well, for me the new WRC.com website is good! Love to have a timetable, results and splits very near to eachother. The videos are good as well, a timeconvertor would be interesting, don't know what I would want more?
    Post your own splits on the net: find RallyStopwatch on the Google Play Store.
    Follow posted splits on twitter with #RallySplits hashtag.

Liked 657 Times in 352 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J4MIE
    Exactly! The home page should not have videos that play automatically, it's a real pain over slow connection or via mobile phone. With T1 line site works just fine and the improvements people have mentioned have made the site much better but the usability sucks. So close but yet so far.