Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Nope it's too expensive!!! Unless someone wants to give me an 18th birthday present

I've never been to a grand prix If I did I would sit at the bottom of the Hanger Straight in the line with a TV camera, with a big banner that said 'James Allen is a benny'
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    So no-one wants to come to Mosport with me? What about Le Mans or Mil Milhas then?
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hopefully going to spa-francorchamps this year!
    I didn't know chickens were capable of being vicious.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Please help me

I'm going in France this year.It will be my first year when i see Formula 1 live,so I'm very excite it was my dream.I'm so enthusiastic about the cars and pilots that I can't explain my feelings with words.However I am very scary if I won't see my favourite pilots Fernnado Alonso,Jenson Button or Kimi Raikkonen, because I can't spend money for Vip ticket to go into the padock.If there is someone who can tell me the hotel where one of them stay I'll be the most happy person in the world,I just want one picture with them.The question is that I can't have a picture without Vip ticket I don't think even that I can see them,so the only way is just to know where they going to stay.My biggest dream is going to become true so I'll be no end greatful to you!Please very much I need your help!Thank you!With best regards Brandon

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andi_bandi@abv.bg
    I'm going in France this year.It will be my first year when i see Formula 1 live,so I'm very excite it was my dream.I'm so enthusiastic about the cars and pilots that I can't explain my feelings with words.However I am very scary if I won't see my favourite pilots Fernnado Alonso,Jenson Button or Kimi Raikkonen, because I can't spend money for Vip ticket to go into the padock.If there is someone who can tell me the hotel where one of them stay I'll be the most happy person in the world,I just want one picture with them.The question is that I can't have a picture without Vip ticket I don't think even that I can see them,so the only way is just to know where they going to stay.My biggest dream is going to become true so I'll be no end greatful to you!Please very much I need your help!Thank you!With best regards Brandon
    They usually go around the track up on the backside of a truck like 3 hours before the race. If you have a good camera you can take a good picture of them all together like if they were best friends...
    ÑBA I love this game! :up:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by samuratt
    They usually go around the track up on the backside of a truck like 3 hours before the race. If you have a good camera you can take a good picture of them all together like if they were best friends...

like this........
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ........or this.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    .......or this. All taken at Silverstone in 2005. Last year they went back to two teammates in individual open top vintage Rolls Royces.

Liked 252 Times in 68 Posts
    I'll be going to Melbourne GP. Will be in the corporate area as I have quite a few of my customers going and have to look after them.

Ray
    2007 Australian Rally Champion Driver Class P3
    2011 Australian Rally Champion Codriver Privateers Cup and Premier League,
    2014 Australian Targa Champion Codriver Late Classic

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I shall be attending the Australian GP for about the 7th or 8th time this year...