Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Are you going to a Grand Prix in 2007?

Just thought I'd ask, because I shall be attending my first ever Grand Prix this year, at Silverstone. I booked my tickets today, and it'll be the first time I've seen F1 cars in action since qualifying for the 1992 British Grand Prix.

I'm double excited!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Really wish I was going again to Silverstone this year. Particularly since it's my 21st and my pressie would be tickets for whatever stand I wanted But alas the GP is in a training week for a job I'm hoping to get.

Have a great time, I've been the last 2 years and loved every second of it. I will be back next year!

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not sure at the moment, my nephew is not happy with the thought of paying eighty pounds for his three year old son.

Still, hopefully it will happen, looking forward to seeing Lewis out there.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Im going to Spa this year and I cant wait!! Once my cars MOT is out of the way im gonna book my tickets and ferry, though camping info is hard to find at the moment!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Nope. Certainly not in the UK anyway, sky high prices and pish poor facilities means I'll stick to grass roots racing again this year.
    Success without honor is an unseasoned dish; it will satisfy your hunger, but it won't taste good

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Um, lack of funds is certainly what's contributing to my F1 event absence this year
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This will be the first year in a long time when I have decided not to book my tickets yet. Normally I've already done so by now but this year I've decided to wait for a few races into the season to see whether it's worth spending the money. Doubt if I'll bother with a grandstand this year though, might do Luffield terrace for a change.

Still trying to convince my better half that we should go to Spa this year though
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ill be going to the A1 British GrandPrix.

I've been to 2 F1 britsh grandprix's in the past 4 years and its cost me £400 in total. i cannot justify spending that anymore because you just dont get value for money at silverstone.

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Mosport Grand Prix would be nice...
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Spa for me!
    http://photos.spa-networks.co.uk/photos My photos (inc Santa Pod Easter Thunderball, April 2011)