Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think ITV must prefer the Clio's to the Seat's as the Clio have two races on Sunday! Have a look at the attachment guys has all weekend times on for you.
    DW Racing is go! http://www.dwracinguk.co.uk for all the latest news!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndySpeed
    I can't see the music performances being in the 'bowl' of the circuit, as surely there's not enough room without them interfering with either the spectating of the race or the TV Coverage.

You're all saying it's a daft idea, but for those people taking their families who don't fancy watching the motorsport it presents an alternative. The music itself probably wouldn't be worth watching anyway - I'll certainly be watching all of the days racing which is enough for one day for me!
    I think it will be behind the Rockingham stand, the area behind the Turn 1 grandstand will be the shopping/paddock area and the area behind Turn 4 grandstand is the car park and there is no room in the actuall paddock behind the pits, unless they put them on the roof (which I hope they don't)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If it's behind then it might not be so bad then. Anyone remember trying to watch the Snett night race at Russell in 2001 with the Vibe FM roadshow going on at the same time?
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dwracing23
    I think ITV must prefer the Clio's to the Seat's as the Clio have two races on Sunday!
    The championship co-ordinators decide the timetable, not ITV.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The first Clio race is also on at 10.35, which not be on TV

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    If it's behind then it might not be so bad then. Anyone remember trying to watch the Snett night race at Russell in 2001 with the Vibe FM roadshow going on at the same time?
    I don't remember that specifically but I do remember Team Dynamics being involved in something with lots of music at the same time as the BTCC race which I thought was daft.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There was some sort of Vibe disco going on when the feature race was on. As if it wasn't confusing enough in the dark, you couldn't hear the commentary. That was a fun night, heckling the B&Qsi. :
    You lot still here?!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think you will find it is well out of the way behind the grandstands. It's something Rockingham tend(ed) to do with their NASCAR 'Days of Thunder' to fill out the massive gaps between their five race day-long programmes. I well remember the embarrasment of some prepubescent boy band (Busted?) being given the honour of saying 'Start your Engines' and totally fluffing it, much to the disgust of the die-hard fans!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain
    I was given some tickets by a Vibe sales rep for that meeting, so no complaints from here!