Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Info required on Suburu Impreza WRC Allstars car P200 ALL

All,
    As the title says really, looking for any info/pics on the above car. I know it went to Barbados for a while and was registered as XF55 out there and have some pics from the Barbados rally website. I am interested in any info really, but especially what events/drivers this car is associated with. Many thanks.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Had a quick browse through the WRC countdowns in the World Rallying Books.

P200 ALL has chassis number 002, so it was one of the first Impreza WRCs ever built. It was used by Prodrive as a test car and with registration P982YWL used by Liatti on the 1997 RAC Rally.

It was then used by the Subaru Allstars 'customer operation' and entered by the Belgacom Turbo Team for De Mévius on Portugal 1998 (and possibly on other events).

In 1999 the car shows up in Italy, entered by Aimont Racing. Cunico uses it on the Sanremo and in Italian Championship events as well.

In 2000 and 2001 it was still owned by Aimont and did events with several drivers in Italy.

Have a look at the Subaru Impreza thread on the European forum, starting from post #380 you'll find the events for this car in the period 1999-2001.

I have no clue what happened after 2001.
    RallyBase Rallying Results: http://www.rallybase.nl/
    WRC results and classifications 1973-2006
    Also with ERC results 1992-2005.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for your help. I think I will get in touch with Prodrive and see if they have any info/records of this cars past.