Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz
First of all, let me reiterate once again the difference between law and ethics. I am speaking here mostly about law. When it comes to sexual behavior the line between what should and should not be publisized and probably punished is based on three indicators. The first two are age and consent. Those taking part in the action should be adults and should be willing to do what they do. The third indicator is whether this kind of behavior violates other norms of law. E.g. torture is a crime in general so it is unacceptable in sex no matter what. I am not a lawyer, so I may be wrong. For instance I would defer to anybody else whether spanking somebody's a$$ in bed is torture.
Even if you want to call spanking torture, one can give consent for that to happen. You can't give consent for someone to shoot you in the head. But short of injury, if you give consent to someone to slap you silly, you can be slapped silly to your heart's content.

The only legal problem that Max would have (in the U.S. anyway) is whether or not these women were paid for performing sexual acts. Acts of prostitution would be illegal here - I don't know about in the U.K.