Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markabilly
    let me guess, "phonenix" is a newbie, rising from the ashes, perhaps banned in another life???

A lttle obvious? Who is you really? who?
    I don't know what you mean?

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    I don't know what you mean?
    who were you before? flat tyres? valve

confess now or else
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    who were you before? flat tyres? valve

confess now or else
    There's an engineering theme to the above names I see, perhaps I was Dodgy Solenoid, or maybe Blown Head Gasket....

Actually, I am really just a humble bird of ficticious origin, belonging first to R Harris, but now M Gambon (who had to give up homosexuality because it made his eyes water)

So what happened to flat tyres and valve then? Did they shout Jehova or something?

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    There's an engineering theme to the above names I see, perhaps I was Dodgy Solenoid, or maybe Blown Head Gasket....

Actually, I am really just a humble bird of ficticious origin, belonging first to R Harris, but now M Gambon (who had to give up homosexuality because it made his eyes water)

So what happened to flat tyres and valve then? Did they shout Jehova or something?
    i see, you can not tell us or you might get banned again.....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    i see, you can not tell us or you might get banned again.....
    I refer my learned friend to the answer I gave earlier..http://www.motorsportforums.com/foru...8&postcount=21

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tinchote
    The detail here is that JB was never "along". He locked his wheels when his car was still completely behind DC's. How could he think that he would ever make the turn I cannot understand. Even after losing control of the car and using DC's car to stop, he couldn't make the turn.
    Exactly my reading of the incident. Not Coulthard's fault.

(Incidentally, I fully expect someone or other to make an 'amusing' comment along the lines of 'You're not Scottish, are you?' as a result of this post.)

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tinchote
    The detail here is that JB was never "along". He locked his wheels when his car was still completely behind DC's. How could he think that he would ever make the turn I cannot understand. Even after losing control of the car and using DC's car to stop, he couldn't make the turn.
    You might be right.
    I'll have to hunt down a replay on the net, cause each time I've seen it (2 or 3) JB was up enough on the inside to have he's front wing touch DC's right front wheel.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    You might be right.
    I'll have to hunt down a replay on the net, cause each time I've seen it (2 or 3) JB was up enough on the inside to have he's front wing touch DC's right front wheel.
    He was indeed that far alongside Coulthard, but not entirely under control on the brakes.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    F1 should institute a common sense no-blocking rule. You can change your racing line, but not in reaction to your mirrors.

Although Button was optimistic, had DC given him the room and not reacted to Button's line they would have avoided the collision. DC clearly reacts, and cuts back to the inside, after starting to set himself up for the turn.

I fully blame DC for this incident.
    J

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    Button was being a bit thick with his approach, he seems to loose his rear when he's behing DC and can't stop his car.
    DC couldn't really do anything at that point as Button was out of control going a straight line.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.