Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    That's a good question. Maybe after all they had a slight lights problem with Kimi's stop and that's why everyone thought he took more fuel on. We should see if we can get the timing for how long there was fuel going into the car.
    They had a lights problem and Kimi lost 2 seconds due to that.

Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Maybe a few tenths of a second. His stop was 8.2 seconds. Others did 7.x - 8 seconds.
    Not that this would have changed anything, as you pointed it out already.
    I think it was 9,2 seconds, not 8,2

Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    On Speed Channel they almost always time fuel delivery, and then estimate laps. It's very rare they are off by more than a lap or two, and they estimated Kimi had 5 or 6 laps of fuel left, and Massa had 4 or 5 left.

It seemed to me Kimi pulled away as soon as the rig was clear, and there was no delay from the lights. The angle was from behind the light bar setup, but unless they really pushed their luck it seemed a normal stop with no delays.

Their theory was that Felipes tactician just changed right after Kimi to be safe. It just seemed to me it would be safer to widen the gap.
    Peter windsor and Co again got it all wrong, they are a pathetic bunch.
    Kimi simply had to make a pitstop because he had no fuel left and same was the case for Felipe.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    If you didn't pay attention to the speculation of the commentators,
    and simply watched the race, It appears that Massa had a better go than Kimi,
    and drove a wining race. What is so hard to accept about that?
    May the forza be with you