Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

When did you have your first drink?

For me it was when I was around 13, I know late starter by todays standards, when I had my first pint of lager. It was on a school trip to Belgium and we were allowed a beer with our evening meal.

I became a regular in my local pub at the time from around 16, and was banned for life from the same pub when I told the landlord I was celebrating my 18th birthday there one night

So when was your first? And I don't mean sipping a bit of wine at a BBQ or party
    :ninja: silent and deadly :ninja:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was 11...

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Does that drink have to be alcoholic?
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was 18. I think I am the latest starter of all : It was Gin and Coke, not a great combination but I loved it.
    There WAS nothing like rallying, Superrally is a joke!

LW Master!!!:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hehe, funny story....... that i dont remember.

we had a cool dog and apparently i was also a walking genius so by the time i was 7 months old i was walking on my own and by the time i was 8 months old i was actually running. so, naturally i did a lot of stupid sh.t when i was a kid. my parents like to recall one evening when i was about 2 years old and, as they were walking their friends to the front door (about 10 metres away) and saying good buy (about 2-3 minutes) i had gone around the little table and finished the bottom of all the glasses of Porto. if you know Porto, you know that when people drink it they leave the sediment at the bottom of the glass. it was my mother's favorite drink at the time. so, yeah, by the time they came back they saw a bewildered, uncomprehensible (more than usual) little Frank who was NOT walking straight and was trying to hump a chair (ok, i made that last part up). they thought i was really sick or that i hit my head somewhere but when they saw the glasses on the table they laughed, or so they keep telling me. i ended up passing out and apparently the next morning i had a hangover!

the next time was at a new years eve party at my godmother's house when i was 10. there was a buffet table and the end of it had the kids' foods and drinks. well, right before the kids' end there were the adults' drinks. at this time in history, kids did not think it was "cool" to drink or anything so no one was really interested, and neither was i. the kids' table had fruit juices and some sodas (i remember they were warm too, nasty) but it did not have fruit punch like the adults' table did. i was like "fnck this sh!t, i want some!" to some girl i liked. but had i actually known that it was alcoholic i would have stayed away, not because i learned from 8 years prior, but because it simply wasnt good or cool to drink booze (just to show how times have changed). well, i thought the punch was delicious and for good reason; they used coconut rum! and a lot of it! i had a helluva lot of it before my liver started hurting. and it hurt bad. my pops asked me what i had done or eaten but he neglected to ask me what i had drank. this went on for an hour and everyone was still partying while i was rolling on the couch. i asked my pops to get me some more punch because maybe that would make me feel better. again, pops started laughing his butt off and gave me water instead. i did not realise i was drunk because the whole place was partying and lots of lights and loud music, but when we finally walked outside at around 3/4AM i realised how bad the situation was. i dont remember if i had a hang over or not but i do remember that the car ride was actually kind of fun and i wanted them to drive even faster. dont drink and drive.

after that, i don't think i had booze until i was maybe 16 or so. and now i limit myself to once a week.
    I am Yahya the Infinite. <-search it

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    God knows!

Never was a drinker, not much of one now but never used to drink at all, remember drinking sherry at a wedding or party, don't remember how old I was.
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If you were only 10 then you would not have had a hangover. I never got hangovers until I was about 25.

When I was a teen I mustve been some kind of poove and I could nt stand the taste of beer. One night at a party unfortunately, I was plied by an apprentice hairdresser , female I hasten to add, with Vodka and Coke, which I liked and it was a downward spiral from thence on.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    I honestly don't remember but I'm willing to bet it was some time in my early college days :
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hmm 12, i finished half a bottle of chmpagne.. if that doesnt count a month later i had a bottle of beer..
    :bounce: Go Mikko :bounce: Go Petter :bounce:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had my first beer at a party during high school when I was about 15. I didn't like it. And usually, the more pressure people put on me to do something the more I resist doing it. So I never really "consumed" alot of alcohol after that.

I didn't acquire a taste for beer and other alcoholic beverages until I was well into University.