Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I disagree, there were quite were some occasions last year when Stockton was running in the top 10 quite comfortably until he was either punted off or the Lexus broke.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VkmSpouge
    I disagree, there were quite were some occasions last year when Stockton was running in the top 10 quite comfortably until he was either punted off or the Lexus broke.
    Generally, though, he can never hold a good placing because of the car's lack of speed. It's a shame because Stockton is clearly a very fine racer indeed. Only at Croft, if I remember rightly, did he move through the field into a good position as the race went on and then get punted off (by Turner).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Stockton had been running up in 4th place at Oulton Park in the early stages before he retired. Still the Lexus never really got the chance to show what pace it was capable of today.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Stockton was in the top 10 in race one, but then just vanished. No reply either. :angry:
    My top 3 Sports personalitys..
    #1 Andy Priaulx. #2 Pippa Flanders. #3 Ronnie O'Sullivan. (ok maybe not Ronnie)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Somethng remarkable happened as well today... 100% reliabilty from jason hughes in the MG. and at times he showed that the MG still has some good pace, he was keeping up with the chevrolets.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Was it just me or did the diesel Seats look like they might be rolling road blocks at the tighter tracks this year? We've seen this in the WTCC recently, they get caught, but because they can banzai the straights they stop the chasing cars passing in the 'normal' places, meaning the chasing car spends half a lap catching back up, before finding, once more, a big fat Seat blocking the road. A bit like Stoner's Ducati in MotoGP, just alot wider...

I'm all for diversity, but from what I've seen in WTCC diesel cars in a sprint race format dont make for good racing. Then again our drivers do tend to be a little more agressive than the world lot - maybe they'll help mix things up.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Mat Jackson

Without trying to contridict myself here as a VXR fan but I was GUTTED for Mat Jackson this weekend not getting that first win due to the weather!

I think Mat has some awesome potential this year!
    So excited for 2011 ;-)