Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    whew, good news... if you crash or take a bad line through a corner on GRID, you'll be able to 'rewind' the race & try again from whatever point you want!
    "Approach racing like billiards - bash the ball too hard, get nowhere." Juan Manuel Fangio

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/drivi...om_clk=topslot
    This article definately shows a BMW touring car, but the cars ahead of it don't look so familiar.

Of course, if you crash too badly, you'll always be able to take advantage of the game's flashback feature, which will let you rewind time and jump back into the driver's seat to try that crucial turn or pass attempt again.
    And..... REWINDING TIME??? Interesting, but definately alienating people who like sims. Mainstream gaming, anyone?
    BTCCCrazy.co.uk

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=UoVg-qDPWB0 - Drift

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=2gV1ZFF_jDY - BMW - Touring Cars

Race Driver Grid is the best racing game (demo) I've ever play!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Played the demo

I like:
    - Amazing damage modelling
    - Sublime graphics
    - 12 player online
    - Sounds and menu music/graphics

I do not like:
    - Drifting.
    - No pitstops.
    - No setups.
    - No flags.
    - No penalties.
    - Non-simulation handling.

Argh
    //waves

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've had the demo for a few days ......the graphics are excellent...the sounds brilliant....the racing is very exciting....handling is on the arcade side but very playable....replays are fantastic..damage very good..........so overall I like what I have tried but I would like to see pit stops & set ups in the game...presentation is a little tooo American for me!.............I've managed to beat the BMW in the time trial challenge..best time so far a 1m.17.34s.
    WINNER: *V8 Supercar 2006,2007 *DTM 2006,Runner Up 2007 *BTCC 2006 *Clio 2006/7 *RoC 2006 *GT's 2006

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if it has the best graphics,that alone wont be worth getting.I also found the last version on the ps2 dissapointing.The cars were not great in handling and I just plain did not like it.If what you all say is true,its all looks but no substance.
    Hail to the Redskins Hail Victory
    Art Monk and Darrell Green 2008 Hall of Fame

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've done a 1:15.x online I think. For sure I've done at least a 1:16.5.
    //waves

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah I gone for 1.15īs in online too with the PS3 version. Still I personally dont like to the game too much,its ok in online but there are still too many who just wants to crash you out at the 1st corner. The online still runs brilliantly,hardly any lag but the game keeps to freeze quite often (other players complain to it too,when it falls,you think that your PS is going to broke). If thats the WTCC cars,then how the GT cars will feel like or Formula classes??

I think its just too arcade for my liking. Its enjoyable but too arcade,thats personally what I dont never like too much in racing games. The sim or half sim is ok but when the corners are just flying and you can go to them with full gas,its not so cool and those replays!!! Why there cannot be a good old race cam? The replay tells that its not a racing game,its a street racing game (shaky cam,switching cameras,quick action,the music). I already miss the old ToCa!

Still if I find it intresting Ill buy it when its out but I really have to look a bit more where its going. I just cant believe what they have done!
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UKOG~Will
    Played the demo

I like:
    - Amazing damage modelling
    - Sublime graphics
    - 12 player online
    - Sounds and menu music/graphics

I do not like:
    - Drifting.
    - No pitstops.
    - No setups.
    - No flags.
    - No penalties.
    - Non-simulation handling.

Argh
    typical Next gen racing game, amazing graphics but **** racing.

the drifting craze is still out their, I assumed after about 10 NFS drifting games, the people would get sick of that stupid version of they call racing.

if you aren't allowed to have anything for the race, why play it, it the default setup is a tight feel, I will hate the game, since I drive with it very loose.
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts

Thumbs up

After reading this I dont think I'll bother installing the demo I just downloaded... hmm.. well I suppose my 8 year old son might enjoy it.

No pro-sim? thats the biggest disapointment for me.. Codemasters dont have a clue, why dont they just keep all the game modes ala TRD3 and it will still apeal to all types of racers?
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!