Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Motorsport News BTCC Preview

I have just bought the lastest motrsport news for the BTCC Preview. If you are buying MN just for the preview don't as it is rubbish. It has got all about the last 49 years of the BTCC and a feature on the Jordans but nothing on the 2008 championship and who is driving!!

Hopefully the autosport preview wil be a lot better
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    It's crap isn't it. I flicked through the paper three times thinging I must have just missed it. I don't know whats happening to Motorsport News, it used to provide such good coverage. Now even Autosport's preview tomorrow is sure to be better.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    It's crap isn't it. I flicked through the paper three times thinging I must have just missed it. I don't know whats happening to Motorsport News, it used to provide such good coverage. Now even Autosport's preview tomorrow is sure to be better.
    What's so bad about that? Autosport's previews are always good.
    100% out and out Ferrari fan.

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    It's just that Motorsport News' is usually so good. A comphrensive look at the field, from your Neals, Platos, Giovanardis, down to Bell, Stockton, Taylor, etc. I'm usually far more interesting in finding out about some of the team's lower down the order and their plans & expectations etc for the season. MN usually provided this. Autosport on the other hand will have a feature with one of the top 10 drivers, probabily Stephen Jelley this year I think, plus a detailed look at the top teams. Most of the true single-car independents will be lucky to even get a mention!
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuderia ferrari
    What's so bad about that? Autosport's previews are always good.
    Autosport is a great mag (I like it so much i subscribe to it) but it is usually more interested in the single seaters and NASCAR (for some reason) DTM seems to get more coverage than BTCC. What is good it their reviews of the rounds its just the news is usually lacking or just one story about the BTCC.
    Look out I have been to the Jason Plato school of driving. I take no prisoners!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VXRDartford
    Autosport is a great mag (I like it so much i subscribe to it) but it is usually more interested in the single seaters and NASCAR (for some reason) DTM seems to get more coverage than BTCC. What is good it their reviews of the rounds its just the news is usually lacking or just one story about the BTCC.
    Like most general motorsport coverage, half of Autosport is given over to F1.
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Autosport's NASCAR previews are probably the worst in my opinion. This year they only metioned the top drivers and the open wheelers. Nothing whatsover on about 2/3s of the drivers.
    I solumly swear I'm up to no good :devil:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaikkonenRules
    Autosport's NASCAR previews are probably the worst in my opinion. This year they only metioned the top drivers and the open wheelers. Nothing whatsover on about 2/3s of the drivers.
    Considering there are about 50 drivers who will compete regularly in NASCAR this year, that is hardly surprising.
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Autosports preview is much better. It has a little bit on each driver and also a good preview on the website (only if you subscribe to the website unfortunatley)

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaikkonenRules
    Given that the majority of Autosport's sales are in the UK, where there is a significant lack of interest in NASCAR, I don't think this is surprising.