Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    Maybe they like the liveries of the Redbull cars, not the product itself :
    The livery isn't that good though, it looks like a half hearted effort. Still far too much red on it - the Red Bull F1 cars only has red for the bull - the rest is dark blue. As for the drivers overalls, they're virtually the same, save for a small patch, from what I can see. Can't be a huge financial deal then.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    The livery isn't that good though, it looks like a half hearted effort. Still far too much red on it - the Red Bull F1 cars only has red for the bull - the rest is dark blue. As for the drivers overalls, they're virtually the same, save for a small patch, from what I can see. Can't be a huge financial deal then.
    Don't forget the color of Citroen and Total are red. They pay a lot of money too.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ugly livery, just like the F1 pair. Messy and awkward.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    I can see the gist of the article, but can anybody explain/tranlsate it for me?

The pic looks good to me!

look at this site, http://www.motorline.cc/rallye/index...rgentinien.htm

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts

Great! The plain red was becoming boring.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    I agree, it's just not that big of an impact on the eye. Far too much red, I know Citroen's colour is red and they want it red but I think in this case they would gain more attention with a fully Red Bull coloured car as they are already so heavily associated with their colour, red. That way I think they would gather more interest from a 'non-rallying' crowd.

I remember when Telefonica joined Citroen as a sponsor back in 2001 or 2002, and it was the same then - it looked like an add-on, not integrated in the design as it should be.

Liked 1,251 Times in 680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cal
    I agree, it's just not that big of an impact on the eye. Far too much red, I know Citroen's colour is red and they want it red but I think in this case they would gain more attention with a fully Red Bull coloured car as they are already so heavily associated with their colour, red. That way I think they would gather more interest from a 'non-rallying' crowd.

I remember when Telefonica joined Citroen as a sponsor back in 2001 or 2002, and it was the same then - it looked like an add-on, not integrated in the design as it should be.
    As good a team Citroen are, theit marketing isn't great is it? As pointed out, the Telefonica livery wasn't great, the Red Bull could be better, and certainly over here in UK they don't make the most of their success. Can't remember seeing any adverts for all the success.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???