Page 78 of 108 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Liked 48 Times in 20 Posts

(Mostly) to kabouter & jonkka

Because of those priceless sites they run, and in order to make them more accurate.

Considering 1988 starts of Jorge Recalde & Giovanni Del Zoppo.

I've just found a few contemporary magazines (yes, the Autosprints) which revealed to me that these two were running all the events (Recalde:Portugal, Corse, Acropolis, Olympus, 1000 Lakes, San Remo & R.A.C.; Del Zoppo:Monte Carlo, Portugal, Corse, Acropolis, Olympus, 1000 Lakes & San Remo) in the Lancias run by Top Run, the Italian team. The main sponsor for the team was Campari, while drivers had their own additional personal sponsorship deals.

Also, a 3rd Lancia was run by Top Run at the 1000 Lakes, for Massimo Ercolani, although I couldn't find anything about the rest of his 1988 starts.

Finally, all the cars were Lancia Delta Integrales (Gr. N, of course), except for the Del Zoppo's car at Monte Carlo, which was a Lancia Delta HF 4WD.

I've seen pics of both Del Zoppo's and Recalde's cars from Portugal, and they're definitely both Integrales.

Hope this helps.
    Drive as if your life depends on it...because it does!

2005 WRC Pickems Champion!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Does anyone has the complete results of Rallye Riviera Opatija in 97 ?

Thanks in advance
    regards
    jorge

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi guys
    Google search has directed me to you informative site.

I bought a old mazda 323 rally car 9 months ago and i am trying to find info on her, the car was apparently in the Rally van Looi in 90/91. The stickers on the roll cage in the pic, are of the other uk rallys it was in, all down south mainly. I have tried to find the entree list, but no luck.

All of the stickers on the cage have the heading RAC motor sports, What does this imply, because when i saw that my heart skipped a beat

Any infomation or places to look, would be very help full thx

Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    A lot of small white paper stickers with "RAC Motor Sports Association" and a signature will be UK scrutineering stickers issued on all UK rallies of all status.

Could you list the rallies? I have one car in mind that was southern based and owned by someone who also competed in Belgium - but quite a few people had Group N 323s.

This thread cannot be beaten for results data but for someone in the UK to recognise an individual car, you might have more luck on:
    http://www.britishrally.co.uk/rally/viewforum.php?f=5

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok thx fal will check stickers romorrow

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Happy Birthday, Tjeerd !

All the best !

Regards
    jorge

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi guys. I need some help from those who have results from the late 50s and early 60s. Does any of you have an idea when this photo was taken? Who the driver was? And who was the codriver?

http://www.depaddock.net/sennake/quiz_2007/36.jpg

All i know is that the driver is born in this country: click here.

I need this for a quiz, that's why i'm not mentioning the country name. The others will probably google it too and they might find this page, which is not so good for me. I've tried google for a few hours but it didn't help me a lot. If anyone of you should know the answer(s), mail me (info@rallyfoto.be) or PM it to me, but don't post it here please. Thank you.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Probeer deze eens
    ????Gacon/Borsa (F) ALfa Romeo 1958 ????

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Impossible.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi,
    recently j have seen a photo of the Saab 96 taking part in the Alpenfarth 1969, they were 6 cars.
    Does someone know the names of the crews?
    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Dario