Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    He started 2nd not 1st! And unlike the "best thing since sliced bread" he knew how to get a good start, from the dirty side, with a heavier car!

Felipe was the class of the field for the whole week end.
    Hair splitting? I think being on the front row could be considered from the front....

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Hair splitting? I think being on the front row could be considered from the front....
    Yeah it can be considered, it depends on the point of view. Now that you talk about hair splitting, even 10th row is at the front when compared to the 11th one! :

Anyway, if someone is fast than he starts at the front, that's the way it was always in F1.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    I'm very happy about Massa's comeback! He was under enormous pressure, was almost written off from a 2009 Ferrari drive and he responded to all the critics in style! Flawless performance throughout the whole race. What is interesting that although it has been said that Massa will be the loser in a non-TC car, then in qualifying his advantage over Räikkönen has even increased!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    What is interesting that although it has been said that Massa will be the loser in a non-TC car, then in qualifying his advantage over Räikkönen has even increased!
    As I already stated, very few have real knowledge about F1, but the lack of knowledge never stopped anyone voicing his/her beliefs around here.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    As I already stated, very few have real knowledge about F1, but the lack of knowledge never stopped anyone voicing his/her beliefs around here.
    Way to GOOOO, Ioan.

They've always said that...

self-confessing is good for your soul !!!

Massa's done this before.... after having two or three bad races,

he's shown the knack of bouncing back.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Very good performance by Ferrari and congrats to Massa for the win which he deserved and above all needed very much.

I think - the team order was "drive cars safely home" and that means "don't drive against each other” and I must say it was a right time for an order like that. Because Massa was quicker during whole weekend and he very much needed a good result after Australia and Malaysia.
    I think Ferrari is back in business now… And what happened with Lewis??? It doesn't look better than that that he makes all “the rookie mistakes” now – instead last year (now when Alonso left the team) .. Heikki looks in fact a bit "cooler" even if he also made his "breaking mistakes" ..
    Two real racers: Vettel the :champion: of 2010, 2011 and 2012 - Kimi the :champion: of 2007

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    i am surprised that there have not been any jumpstarts yet
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    It's too early to make a cogent appraisal of the true form of this seasons competitors. However Not one to hide his feeling Niki Lauda has lashed out at the performance of Great Britain's Lewis Hamilton.

“At the moment he does not impress me,'' Lauda was quoted as saying in the Independent. “I thought he would become better this year but he has become worse. He is in pretty bad shape. The crash with Alonso, and in practice on Friday, was absolutely needless. He showed nothing in this race. I think that is because of the pressure he is putting himself under.''

Lewis was annoyed with himself after the race and left the Sakhir circuit as soon as he was able, the young Brit feeling as if he had let the team down. However, team CEO Martin Whitmarsh has no doubts that their star driver will bounce back in time for the next round of the championship that finds Hamilton in a three way tie for third behind Kimi Raikonen, and McLaren teammate Heikki Kovalainen, with Ferrari's Felipe Massa only 4 points adrift after a wining drive at the Grand Prix of Bahrain Sunday

http://f1.automoto365.com/news/contr...&news_id=30666

“I think he’s disappointed, but he’s very strong-minded. He had a reasonable qualifying run, but a practice accident meant Friday wasn’t his greatest day, and nor was Sunday. He won’t lose confidence, though. He believes in himself and knows he can get the job done. He’ll go away, rebuild and come back stronger in Spain.”
    May the forza be with you

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    He’ll go away, rebuild and come back stronger in Spain.”
    It seems that everyone is rebuilt or in need of rebuilding in the McLaren team!
    Or maybe their vocabulary is a bit limited to technical terms?!

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    It seems that everyone is rebuilt or in need of rebuilding in the McLaren team!
    Or maybe their vocabulary is a bit limited to technical terms?!
    From The Princess Bride

Fazinni " Inconceivable!"

Ineugo Montoya " Boss, I don' thin' that word means what you thin' it means! :

OR-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is the possibility that they are speaking literally, and they have "systematically" turned their drivers into androids
    May the forza be with you