Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    I don't think this forum is contentious enough! Here's a little petrol to mix with that mud you are slinging

He's a *******! He sneaked in from behind and jumped ahead of me," Rosberg told the Daily Telegraph
    http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html...opic=8&catid=0
    I thought Hamster had a "legitimate" father....does rosberg know something about the family history??Does this mean that Hamster really is the out-of- wedlock son of RD?

Or is it another announcement of another intense and exacting investigation successfully completed by the FIA?

Or is it just because I am so bored that I have nothing else to do right now, especailly since I thought the nite race Motogp at Quater was very boring on TV, (although it might be exciting in person) although the racing was certainly interesting, just do not like the nite effect at all....
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/*******
    2.Slang. a.a vicious, despicable, or thoroughly disliked person: Some b@st@rd slashed the tires on my car. b.a person, esp. a man: The poor b@st@rd broke his leg.
    i hope it was not this one
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_*******

Rhineland B@st@rd was a derogatory term used in Nazi Germany to describe children of mixed German and African parentage. Under Nazism's racial theories, these children were considered inferior to "pure Aryans" and consigned to sterilization.
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt

Are you trying to find new ways to get offended?

I'm pretty sure it was said in a jocular manner. It's one of his fathers mannerisms as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Keke Rosberg
    I'm a cocky *******...and I know it!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't think this forum is contentious enough! Here's a little petrol to mix with that mud you are slinging

He's a *******! He sneaked in from behind and jumped ahead of me," Rosberg told the Daily Telegraph
    http://www.paddocktalk.com/news/html...opic=8&catid=0
    Despite the negative comments I read here, I don't think Tazio's thread was that bad. I think some of you people are just cranky. I have seen plenty of threads posted here and I know for a fact that this is just a fine one.

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gloomyDAY
    Yeah, thanks for mentioning the age comparison.

I don't really like golf and I'm glad you're yawning because passing by our country club makes me do the same thing. I like adventure sports and skipping around in a cart with old cranky men is not my idea of fun. Good night. I can't wait to go to bed in this quaint little arm pit of Orange County. Look it up and I'm sure you'll find it to be more pleasing than you judge it to be.
    I dont have to look it up I grew up in San Diego. As for our age difference
    I can be in Tustin in three hrs. If the trafic is moving and I can see through the smog.
    You can see what our age difference is worth
    while I teach you a new adventure sport.
    Me, kicking your punk-@ss!
    PM me! perhaps we can meet?
    May the forza be with you

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    It's obviously a joke as they know each other from as far back as karting.

I just have to point this out from the same article, however:

Nico: "But F1 involves luck and chance -- it's a matter of being with the right team at the right moment."

...Maybe Nico would have been with that right team at that right moment... had he beaten his team-mate in 2006! :

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    It's nothing. Keke often used that term as one of endearment, or when he was referring to himself :

Liked 646 Times in 511 Posts
    Of course this was a joke, and meant to be a good spirited one by the poster as well!

Originally Posted by Tazio

I just wanted to demonstrate how defensive people could be by introducing a little innuendo and levity.
    Without even stopping to accretion what the crux of the message "first responders" grabbed the phalanx of war.
    Too those that didn't respond at all; congratulations. To those who saw it for what it is,
    and said so; well done. To those that attacked it; check your blood pressure before you hit reply.
    And I'll do the same in my rebuttals!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Of course this was a joke, and meant to be a good spirited one by the poster as well!

Originally Posted by Tazio

I just wanted to demonstrate how defensive people could be by introducing a little innuendo and levity.
    Without even stopping to accretion what the crux of the message "first responders" grabbed the phalanx of war.
    Too those that didn't respond at all; congratulations. To those who saw it for what it is,
    and said so; well done. To those that attacked it; check your blood pressure before you hit reply.
    And I'll do the same in my rebuttals!
    Good one! When you find yourself defending or attacking someone on every post, it's good to step back and ask, "How seriously am I taking F1 anyhow?"
    "You can mop the blood up later." - R.A. Lafferty