Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts

Mirroring Stages in CMR2

I want to do my preparation for Rally Argentina (Australia Mirrored), but whenever I put the 'waveyourlefts' cheat into the create new profile, nothing happens, and the stages are normal. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    And are the stage numbers mirrored with this cheat i.e. is stage 1 stage 11 after the cheat?

And also will Argentina be run as Expert Level day 1, and Intermediate Level day 2?
    Thanks for the info.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    I want to do my preparation for Rally Argentina (Australia Mirrored), but whenever I put the 'waveyourlefts' cheat into the create new profile, nothing happens, and the stages are normal. Does anyone know how to fix this?
    And are the stage numbers mirrored with this cheat i.e. is stage 1 stage 11 after the cheat?

And also will Argentina be run as Expert Level day 1, and Intermediate Level day 2?
    Thanks for the info.
    Can't explain why the cheat isn't working. You may need to visit the cheats menu on options after using the cheat code. Stages will remain numbered the same. Argentina will run as you suggest

Cheers

James
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

I've just looked at the 2008 Calendar, and it actually says Argentina is just Australia, and Jordan is Australia Mirrored.
    Is this right?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yep, Argentina is Australia in normal mode.
    are you using the PC or PS version? por PS version the cheat code is "rorrimskcart"
    Fan of Timo Glock and proud of it! :champion: 3 podiums, new start as a Virgin :p

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    You have to go to separate CHEATS menu and there set mirror on.
    https://sites.google.com/site/cmr2cars/ - cmr2 skins and 3D models made by NOR
    http://www.TWOBASSES.CZ - Low frequency, but high quality music

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jso1985
    Yep, Argentina is Australia in normal mode.
    In my opinion Australia is far more representative of the WRC Argentina round than the CMR2 stages we used last year...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Oh, I get it know, cheers!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    great help thanks