Page 855 of 855 FirstFirst ... 355755805845853854855
Results 8,541 to 8,547 of 8547

Thread: WRC Testing

  1. #8541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,807
    Like
    5,409
    Liked 7,861 Times in 3,640 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Not sure how it compared, but after an hour of changing pretty much everything it seemed to work better.
    Lets just wait and see how the times are
    so he didnt like it.

  2. #8542
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,495
    Like
    362
    Liked 339 Times in 188 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Not sure how it compared, but after an hour of changing pretty much everything it seemed to work better.
    Lets just wait and see how the times are
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    so he didnt like it.
    As read the comment; The hopefully neutral set-up he got from the team, did not suite him, but ended up happy after tuning the car to his liking. No comment that compare C3 and Fiesta.

    https://www.facebook.com/MadsOstberg...7h00vU&fref=nf
    www.parcferme.no

  3. Likes: dimviii (11th February 2018)
  4. #8543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    314
    Like
    0
    Liked 76 Times in 52 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    As read the comment; The hopefully neutral set-up he got from the team, did not suite him, but ended up happy after tuning the car to his liking. No comment that compare C3 and Fiesta.

    https://www.facebook.com/MadsOstberg...7h00vU&fref=nf
    He will not say anything, because he is hoping to get more seat behind C3. It's like Mikkelsen who spoke out only after he drive Hyundai for a while, that Citroen is crap.

  5. #8544
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,495
    Like
    362
    Liked 339 Times in 188 Posts
    Last edited by Sulland; 11th February 2018 at 20:25.
    www.parcferme.no

  6. #8545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    935
    Like
    101
    Liked 616 Times in 328 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    He will not say anything, because he is hoping to get more seat behind C3. It's like Mikkelsen who spoke out only after he drive Hyundai for a while, that Citroen is crap.
    Mikkelsen spoke out as early as Sardinia after first day. (mediazone vids)

  7. #8546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    894
    Like
    822
    Liked 520 Times in 246 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Mikkelsen spoke out as early as Sardinia after first day. (mediazone vids)
    His awful pace said it all anyway.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  8. #8547
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,689
    Like
    1,328
    Liked 2,396 Times in 1,131 Posts
    Ogier and Evans by Bec’s vlog: https://youtu.be/aaFZbs63m1I

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •