Page 433 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483533933 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 12690

Thread: WRC Testing

Liked 76 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    no, and still moves around a bit for a proper WRC.
    Still looks an improvement on the current model.

Liked 91 Times in 56 Posts
    RK was testing yesterday in Tuscany. Can anyone translate what Bob said at the end of this video ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW6MdbDWt98

3. Likes: dimviii (26th September 2015)
    Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    He says something about the Fiesta used in Germany being 2014 specification, but for rally something (probably Corsica) we should forget something... and he is not satisfied with something technical (probably using 2014 car in germany). He has done many kilometers before corsica and he doesn't remember anymore something... hahahahha. Also something about testing two solutions... my italian is not what it should be.

I lived for two years in italy but I am not fluent unfortunately. I have an italian friend who's visiting but he's out in town so can't ask him for the moment. I do believe we have italian members on this forum though, so it is better that they translate (or my friend this evening/tomorrow).

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bassist View Post
    Still looks an improvement on the current model.
    The motor still sounds a bit flat at low revs compared to the Citroen and especially the VW.

Liked 153 Times in 85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maciotacio View Post
    RK was testing yesterday in Tuscany. Can anyone translate what Bob said at the end of this video ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW6MdbDWt98
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    He says something about the Fiesta used in Germany being 2014 specification, but for rally something (probably Corsica) we should forget something... and he is not satisfied with something technical (probably using 2014 car in germany). He has done many kilometers before corsica and he doesn't remember anymore something... hahahahha. Also something about testing two solutions... my italian is not what it should be.

I lived for two years in italy but I am not fluent unfortunately. I have an italian friend who's visiting but he's out in town so can't ask him for the moment. I do believe we have italian members on this forum though, so it is better that they translate (or my friend this evening/tomorrow).
    Fiesta '15 used in Germany, but team made some big technical errors, so that was a rally to forget. They chose Italy roads because of the slow turns, where they have to get better at. They used the test to run in the brakes, because Corsica will have very long stages.
    Viola ad oltranza...

7. Likes: dimviii (26th September 2015),maciotacio (26th September 2015),Mariusz (27th September 2015)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Nice to see there are some italian speaking guy in here. We could write in italian sometimes just to bother a bit the northern ones who use their language from time to time

Liked 171 Times in 99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post

Quote Originally Posted by smsgrafica View Post
    Fiesta '15 used in Germany, but team made some big technical errors, so that was a rally to forget. They chose Italy roads because of the slow turns, where they have to get better at. They used the test to run in the brakes, because Corsica will have very long stages.
    As far as I know the replacement engine they got just before Germany was not a new one, so maybe that's what he meant about the older spec.

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Nice to see there are some italian speaking guy in here. We could write in italian sometimes just to bother a bit the northern ones who use their language from time to time
    Wait the Nordic guys don't, I do just when it is needed to find le mot juste,

ma non si sa mai, forse si legge italiana e

(2 years living i Napoli)
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

11. Likes: AL14 (28th September 2015)
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janvanvurpa View Post
    (2 years living i Napoli)
    Poor man... although I lived in Milano so not sure which is worse :/

14. Likes: AL14 (28th September 2015)