Page 380 of 1268 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480880 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 12677

Thread: WRC Testing

Liked 61 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvEvo View Post
    It s a good way for kubica to buy his own car and run you're own team. Then you know were you money is going.

I have experience of more then 30 years in racing. I know how the game works. Some drivers can bring big sponsor budgets and you're (sponsor) money will not be completely spend on you're car, but will be used for other drivers and cars they choose. I have seen it all happen.

Best way is own car own team and know were you're sponsor money goes. Or take a factory drive and only take a helmet with you.

very true

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 94 Times in 58 Posts
    The question pops up again but we discussed the whole Kubica and A-Style - thing already last month, even the issue why not M-Sport and why A-Style instead...
    In all negotiations the deal would have been 2 WRC's to run owned by Kubica, probably one test car one event car. indeed this happens many times in Motorsport. Most important thing in my opinion is also: tires and a very good engineer. Hopefully this this is all covered.
    But still, it's the A-Style team, they also run the Olivier Burri and Marco Silva Fiesta (R5).

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Kubica create his own team. He's bought these two cars from A-Style, some people are from A-Style, but there's also mechanics from Errefe Realy Team.
    Last edited by peter_85; 19th January 2015 at 01:52.

Liked 16,091 Times in 6,982 Posts

6. Likes: stefanvv (19th January 2015)
    Liked 61 Times in 38 Posts

I love how small half spin is named "CRASH"

Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    I love how small half spin is named "CRASH"
    This is a crash actually, a spin/half spin happens on the road.

Liked 12,206 Times in 5,240 Posts
    Lucky camera man

Liked 887 Times in 277 Posts
    That spin is very telling of Kubicas driving style.
    He seems to have some difficulty in knowing wich sections, turns or parts of turns to slow down/sacrifice to stay fast AND safe.
    Here he carries to much speed in and trough the left hand corner, and this is where the mistake is done.
    Because of the speed he goes wide in the left hand corner, and now the entry angle in the right corner will be sharper than if he had managed to "keep in".
    Making a corner angle sharper, and having excess of speed, will be risky bussiness.
    Kubica is a wonderfull driver, but in my opinion has a circuit approach that needs to be adjusted to varring levels of grip.
    https://www.facebook.com/noseendfirst?ref=hl#

11. Likes: Rallyper (19th January 2015)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundefaret View Post
    That spin is very telling of Kubicas driving style.
    He seems to have some difficulty in knowing wich sections, turns or parts of turns to slow down/sacrifice to stay fast AND safe.
    Here he carries to much speed in and trough the left hand corner, and this is where the mistake is done.
    Because of the speed he goes wide in the left hand corner, and now the entry angle in the right corner will be sharper than if he had managed to "keep in".
    Making a corner angle sharper, and having excess of speed, will be risky bussiness.
    Kubica is a wonderfull driver, but in my opinion has a circuit approach that needs to be adjusted to varring levels of grip.
    Very true. Kubica carries lot of speed through the corner (as a circuit driver) and exiting the corner, which is actually spectacular, but for how long? No offence to Kubica's fans of course This was his major mistake last year. if he continues like this this year, I can only sorry about it.