Page 375 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425475875 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 12690

Thread: WRC Testing

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    naughty boy...
    Words say enough, you and some others here not really true rally-lovers. Is this your fun?, do you laugh if he's rolling again on some event. Is that the moment you are happy behind your computerscreen with a smile on your face.. Pathetic negative members...
    But i'm glad that here on the forum there are still true dedicated rally-lovers, hope you will be posting your video's, comments and other stuff to share your passion with enough people like your self. Let the negatives get a life...

Robert Kubica is a unique talent, he's doing his very best to become a world-class rallydriver and true he's driving to the edge and sometimes more than that. But that's the way if you want find your limits and of the car & tyres. That's the way up in let's not forget after only two full seasons in the WRC (as the first one in the WRC2).
    It's fantastic that Kubica is part of the WRC and even he will not get a podium this year, he's already showing last year good speed and watching the video's preparing him for MC you can see that he has beside the will of winning, some superb skills, skills most of you only can dream about.

Go Robert, have fun outthere, even if you not winning a WRC-round in future, already glad if been watching you live and seen on many video's. You're spectacular driver, fast and commited, that's what i like about you.

2. Likes: jarauto2 (18th January 2015),NoFear85 (18th January 2015)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Don't cry little hippie... life is cruel sometimes.

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    Guys, take it easy. Only half a week to go.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 887 Times in 277 Posts
    Kubica is a stunning driver, but rally is extremly difficult, especially when You come from a circuit background. It is actually working against You. Kubica has one major point that should be improved, and these videos shows it, and that is speed and timing of entry. He is to fast to early. This leads to a very high risk level.
    https://www.facebook.com/noseendfirst?ref=hl#

6. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (18th January 2015),stefanvv (18th January 2015)
    Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Don't cry little hippie... life is cruel sometimes.
    How suprised your reaction.. I don't think there will be a moment you will ask yourself your contribution here on the forum, but in general it has nothing to do with rally, it's that you came here on some day but you can put your comments in every forum on the planet. From you very first post till now it's really zero, no content/volume of all. You're always was critical on i think every driver that was come (and go) in the WRC.
    But please continu, most of the time i'm laughing on your (and your simaler friends) predictable negative comments...

Liked 9,358 Times in 4,972 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariusz View Post
    You seem to be reasonable, but why would you expect anybody to drive like this during wrc events? He was testing last 2 days and we don't know what exactly was he testing on these videos. It could be tires and Kubica was maybe trying to find grip limits. The driving looked fast but it doesn't mean a lot for the rally. Kubica was fast on tests before Sweden too and later he was pretty slow on stages.
    I was just saying that I saw him drive crazy like this on the 2014 Janner Rally and get away with it to win the event.

I like RK and wish him the best but I'm not sure testing like this is that useful, even if great for us to watch.
    #M-SPORTER

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    How suprised your reaction.. I don't think there will be a moment you will ask yourself your contribution here on the forum, but in general it has nothing to do with rally, it's that you came here on some day but you can put your comments in every forum on the planet. From you very first post till now it's really zero, no content/volume of all. You're always was critical on i think every driver that was come (and go) in the WRC.
    But please continu, most of the time i'm laughing on your (and your simaler friends) predictable negative comments...
    Why you think the entertainment business is making that much money ???

He's happy today..

But this is coming...

https://twitter.com/OfficialWRC/stat...41512865009665
    #M-SPORTER

11. Likes: dimviii (18th January 2015)
    Last edited by Fast Eddie WRC; 18th January 2015 at 12:08.
    #M-SPORTER

13. Likes: dimviii (18th January 2015)
    Liked 61 Times in 38 Posts
    color of the car looks great live, with this orange parts