Page 70 of 1270 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172801201705701070 ... LastLast

Thread: WRC Testing

Liked 56 Times in 30 Posts
    http://wrc.is.free.fr

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomi
    I just came back from checking out some testing for 1000 Lakes, first Munchies Ford test, i think it was Companc driving, nothing much to say about that one except it was good we vent to that one first, else it would have looked quite slow, the other test was Citroens and Loeb was driving, the speed was offcourse good aswell as the car. Citroen has now changed their policy, they dont let people go to the service anymore.

They must have something to hide if they dont let people into the service anymore!!!!!!
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by c4
    There will be a new homologation on the existing car due for Germany. Will consist of minor engine changes and not much more.

I would have thought the Ford marketing men would have wanted the new front off the road Focus on the rally car too......
    I'm a daddy now!!! 2 goorgeous little girls Megan Jessica born 24th August 2009....

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    They must have something to hide if they dont let people into the service anymore!!!!!!
    Are you suggesting Citroen are cheats?

Einstein.. They just dont want any other teams copying any of their ideas.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ste898
    I dont know why that is like that now (propably the woman engineers idea, also any picture taking for the press is phrobidden if they work on the car), else they acted a bit strange too, they changed suddenly the test stage in the middle of the day too, Loeb said the first stage was too narrow, he had some close calls there.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zico
    Are you suggesting Citroen are cheats?
    Citroen cheating.....NO!
    The FIA looking the other way so the golden boy stays on top.....NO!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink Welcome in the real world and live!

I just came back from checking out some testing for 1000 Lakes, first Munchies Ford test, i think it was Companc driving, nothing much to say about that one except it was good we vent to that one first, else it would have looked quite slow, the other test was Citroens and Loeb was driving, the speed was offcourse good aswell as the car. Citroen has now changed their policy, they dont let people go to the service anymore.

Maybe you once believe what I try here to say already 2 years now.
    All companies hide always, however, something.
    I have been on too much companies in complete Europe, with my eyes open!!! They cheat all and hide all, however, something! Yes also in wrc teams! mokin:
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother John
    Maybe you once believe what I try here to say already 2 years now.
    All companies hide always, however, something.
    I have been on too much companies in complete Europe, with my eyes open!!! They cheat all and hide all, however, something! Yes also in wrc teams! mokin:
    Offcourse all teams try to hide something, but I think this has more to do with that they want to work undisturbed, i understood that the day before there was quite many people there watching.
    The written orders that citroen did send from the headquarters was even more stricth, for instance they wanted the plate numbers of those who use the road while there is a test going on, paranoia i would say, but offcourse the guys who closed the road did not collect them.
    Aja kovaa Pena.

Liked 27 Times in 15 Posts
    Offcourse all teams try to hide something, but I think this has more to do with that they want to work undisturbed, i understood that the day before there was quite many people there watching.
    The written orders that citroen did send from the headquarters was even more stricth, for instance they wanted the plate numbers of those who use the road while there is a test going on, paranoia i would say, but offcourse the guys who closed the road did not collect them.
    Afraid of spying? It look likes Citroen want to do everything to win this event this time.
    I don't say it is impossible. It is Loeb behind the steering wheel :\

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    Afraid of spying? It look likes Citroen want to do everything to win this event this time.
    I don't say it is impossible. It is Loeb behind the steering wheel :\
    Lol, I dont see what use there would be for some team to spy on some other, they use different cars, also they dont know a thing about the times on the test, propably just someone at the headquarter has lost the contact to reality.
    Aja kovaa Pena.