Page 855 of 857 FirstFirst ... 355755805845853854855856857 LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 8561

Thread: WRC Testing

  1. #8541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,838
    Like
    5,433
    Liked 7,905 Times in 3,656 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Not sure how it compared, but after an hour of changing pretty much everything it seemed to work better.
    Lets just wait and see how the times are
    so he didnt like it.

  2. #8542
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,505
    Like
    369
    Liked 361 Times in 194 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Not sure how it compared, but after an hour of changing pretty much everything it seemed to work better.
    Lets just wait and see how the times are
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    so he didnt like it.
    As read the comment; The hopefully neutral set-up he got from the team, did not suite him, but ended up happy after tuning the car to his liking. No comment that compare C3 and Fiesta.

    https://www.facebook.com/MadsOstberg...7h00vU&fref=nf
    www.parcferme.no

  3. Likes: dimviii (11th February 2018)
  4. #8543
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    339
    Like
    0
    Liked 90 Times in 61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland View Post
    As read the comment; The hopefully neutral set-up he got from the team, did not suite him, but ended up happy after tuning the car to his liking. No comment that compare C3 and Fiesta.

    https://www.facebook.com/MadsOstberg...7h00vU&fref=nf
    He will not say anything, because he is hoping to get more seat behind C3. It's like Mikkelsen who spoke out only after he drive Hyundai for a while, that Citroen is crap.

  5. #8544
    Senior Member Sulland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kristiansand, Norway
    Posts
    4,505
    Like
    369
    Liked 361 Times in 194 Posts
    Last edited by Sulland; 11th February 2018 at 20:25.
    www.parcferme.no

  6. #8545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    952
    Like
    101
    Liked 633 Times in 338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ESTR View Post
    He will not say anything, because he is hoping to get more seat behind C3. It's like Mikkelsen who spoke out only after he drive Hyundai for a while, that Citroen is crap.
    Mikkelsen spoke out as early as Sardinia after first day. (mediazone vids)

  7. #8546
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    904
    Like
    826
    Liked 541 Times in 252 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Mikkelsen spoke out as early as Sardinia after first day. (mediazone vids)
    His awful pace said it all anyway.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  8. #8547
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,692
    Like
    1,330
    Liked 2,403 Times in 1,134 Posts
    Ogier and Evans by Bec’s vlog: https://youtu.be/aaFZbs63m1I

  9. #8548
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,838
    Like
    5,433
    Liked 7,905 Times in 3,656 Posts

  10. Likes: EstWRC (20th February 2018)
  11. #8549
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    3,901
    Like
    1,676
    Liked 3,242 Times in 1,424 Posts
    Meeke, mikkelsen and Tänak testing today. Hopefully there will be videos of everyone. Unfortunately nothing from yesterday
    "Some famous quote from some famous person"

  12. #8550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,838
    Like
    5,433
    Liked 7,905 Times in 3,656 Posts
    Last edited by dimviii; Yesterday at 18:51.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •