Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premier League of Darts

Anyone been watching this on Sky? What do you think so far (if you have)?
    I aim to live forever - so far so good...

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I'd rather watch the "Paint drying" channel
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I watch it and I'll be going to it again next month. I was on the coverage for the Premier League Darts last year at Sheffield. I like watching it on tv, but don't really rate it when your actually there. The venues are just filled with people trying to get as mind numbingly drunk in 2 hours as possible which is quite amazing as the queues for the bar are horrendous.

The world championships was rubbish this year now it moved to the bigger venue. I wasn't impressed by the thieving rotton people who must of stole about 15 or so pints off our table during the walk on's. Bring back the Circus Tavern. Yes it was a dump but it was good and friendly and the hotel was next door so you didn't need to be on a bus to Kings Cross with most people on board having a mass brawl.

Ohhhh James Wade!!!!!!!!!! First he winked at me during the World Champs coverage in 2006, then he touched my hand when I went to see him in Leeds, we're now only about three steps from marriage... My James Wade infatuation is going into overdrive now he's on the TV every week
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    It appears it sometimes makes you wear strangely coloured shirts
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    But you can't be a hawaii 501 fan unless you wear the shirt.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GridGirl
    Ohhhh James Wade!!!!!!!!!! First he winked at me during the World Champs coverage in 2006, then he touched my hand when I went to see him in Leeds, we're now only about three steps from marriage... My James Wade infatuation is going into overdrive now he's on the TV every week
    Can I be bridesmaid? Excellent come back from him against Lewis, but he wasn't playing his best.
    I aim to live forever - so far so good...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I saw that on FSN, on this side of the pond, very good tv, I love playing darts. That final round took forever to close

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Do you think it's time for Phil Taylor to bow out? maybe take a Hakkinen type sabatical, Jenkins wiped the floor with him last week, and he didn't look good in the world championships, I think he could do with the break.
    Alright Stop; collaborate & listen.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I dont have sky, but when i do go down the pub they reguarly have these games on, and i do watch a bit of them.

Dont worry, the Power does still have it, i think hes got one more world championship in him before he retires. Let the living legend enjoy his time at the top while hes still there.
    If England ever perform at a World Cup, make sure you wake me up :p:
    Steven Gerrard- Modern Day Hero (On his day :p: )

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Did anyone else watch it last night. what a game between Taylor & barney. Even though I root for Barney, Taylor delivered the finest darts I have ever seen. The last 3 legs were won with a 3 dart checkout the last one on a 167 out. Incredible.