Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Relaxation?

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    I only have a pet rabbit. He's not too much into being caressed. He's a major cause of stress rather than relaxation, too. Severed cables, stolen food and torn wallpapers are the byproducts of that little urban guerilla's living with us.
    Llibertat

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz
    I only have a pet rabbit. He's not too much into being caressed. He's a major cause of stress rather than relaxation, too.
    I remember your complaints about it. It was on a topic called "why?".

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper
    Getting imersed in music is always a good remedy for stress and light depression for me.
    I very much second this one.
    .................................................. ..................................................

Unless your favorite music is hard rock which may as well easily depress you. It's time to switch to something more lighthearted.
    Llibertat

Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts
    I only have a pet rabbit. He's not too much into being caressed. He's a major cause of stress rather than relaxation, too. Severed cables, stolen food and torn wallpapers are the byproducts of that little urban guerilla's living with us.
    a one-word answer, Rudy...

Hassenpfeffer.
    Defend mediocrity... because excelence is just too hard to achieve. :p

Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Dude.

Get Laid!
    Llibertat

Liked 18 Times in 12 Posts
    Unless your favorite music is hard rock which may as well easily depress you. It's time to switch to something more lighthearted.
    It goes both ways.

When I feel like "#&%#, I have to listen to hard rock. My bad mood then kinda sticks to the music and music takes it away. Listening to some light hearted music wouldn't make me feel better. That is good music for those moment when I already feel good.

So go ahead and listen to your metal.
    .................................................. ..................................................

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    The majority of the music I have is very dark in nature (probably less than a tenth of my albums could be considerd uplifting in general) and its all rock/hard rock/metal, well, except for the odd bit of jazz.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Lately I was overwhelmed with fixing problems prompted by one of computers on my network didn't work. Replacing it with the new one isn't as easy it looks solving the problem as it raises new problem relating to its compatibility, etc.
    Although there are some breakthrough from trying to fix the problem, there have to spend considerable time and non budgeting expense.

Slight seeing in household appliance store such as office or home depot can relieve at some extent when being stressed out, as it gives inspiration about something useful being forgotten for our routine.