Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    a bit of a grey area? Is nieto is capable for points for Le Mans this weekend?
    In my team is nieto so i'm just asking?
    GP2 Pickems Champion 2006, MotoGP Pickems Champion 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by patnicholls
    me.

Rider Replacements rules

You score points for your chosen rider but NOT any replacements if that rider is replaced (injury, poor form, etc).
    If your rider moves to a different team he continues to score points for you. If he moves class he will not.

don't bother I check it, understands

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom
    Aha, thought it seemed a bit too easy. Here's the new version:

"Team NoBlouse Racing"

MotoGP - 21 John Hopkins Rizla Suzuki $1.0m
    MotoGP - 27 Casey Stoner Marlboro Ducati $1.5m

250cc - 19 Alvaro Bautista Aspar Aprilia $1.5m

125cc - 24 Simone Corsi ISPA Aprilia $1.0m

WSB - 41 Noriyuki Haga Yamaha Italia $3.0m

WSS - 54 Kenan Sofuoglu Ten Kate Honda $1.5m
    WSS - 77 Barry Veneman Hoegee Suzuki $0.5m

Total outlay = $10.0m

Brave call on Vermeulen vs. Hopkins there, Kiwigav : )

I've had to drop all my Aussies bar Stoner, not happy about that - but a Smith and Wesson beats four aces ; )
    Damn Phantom, that's almost the exact team I was gonna pick! Great minds think alike I guess. Oh well, guess I'll have to improve on that lineup then.

JACK DANIELS KAWAZUMA RACING TEAM PRESS RELEASE 17/05/2007

2007 has not been particularly kind to reigning joint-champion JD Kawazuma Racing (formerly Team Delusional) with injury and mechanical problems hampering results considerably. Due to this lack of competitiveness, with the insistance of title sponsor Jack Daniels, significant personnel changes are in store. We would sincerely like to thank Alex Barros, Troy Bayliss, Steve Martin and Regis Laconi for their efforts so far this year and to wish them well for the rest of the year. For Marco Simoncelli, it's time to grow a brain and stop crashing and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

We would now like to welcome Casey Stoner, Jorge Lorenzo, Thomas Luthi, Lucas Pesek and Noriyuki Haga to the JD Kawazuma 'family' along with incumbents Sandro Cortese and Fabien "I wish I had mirrors" Foret to attempt a return to form and surge back to the pointy end of the field where we believe we belong.

MotoGP
    Casey Stoner $1.5mil

Jorge Lorenzo $2mil
    Thomas Luthi $0.75mil

Lucas Pesek $1.5mil
    Sandro Cortese $0.5mil

WSB
    Noriyuki Haga $3mil

WSS
    Fabien Foret $0.75mil

Total budget $10mil
    Get off my lawn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

One more change, final lineup!

Team: AIA Jackal Corse

MotoGP:

#27 - Casey Stoner 1.5
    #71 - Chris Vermeulen 1

250s:

#14 - Ant West 1
    #50 - Julian Simon - 1

125s:

#60 - Michael Ranseder - 0.5

WSBK:

#21 - Troy Bayliss - 3.5

WSS:

#54 - Kenan Sofuoglu - 1.5

TOTAL = $10mil

Press Release:

Team AIA Jackal Corse has officially announced today that riders Eugene Laverty and Kevin Curtain will be released and replaced by riders Julian Simon and Kenan Sofuoglu.

Laverty's lack of results up to this point in the season have been less than inspiring for the team and have lead to a 'mutual' seperation between the two parties.

Kev Curtain on the other hand has suffered a range of mis-fortune and due to his bad luck and extended injury, causing uncertain time on the sidelines, the team has decided to release him to allow for his full recouperation.

Julian and Kenan make for exciting additions to the team and hope to give team AIA the boost up the rankings they so desperately need from the 250 and WSS categories.
    I opened up all the windows..the air is cold, the tub is boiling hot..It's like Sweden, man. Sweden!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Dr Zoidberg has made his cuts and out with Max, Fabian,Stefan and Fabrizio. In with Marco, Jorge, Simone and Michael.
    That makes:
    Moto G.P.
    Casey Stoner 1.5
    Marco Melandri 2
    Jorge Lorenzo 2
    Simone Corsi 1
    Michael Ranseder .5
    WSB.
    Roby Rolfo 1.5
    WSS.
    Kenan Sofuoglu.
    The Chalenge is on lady's and gentlemen, from last to fifth, starting two week later, the Blurnsballers juggernaut is on the march for top spot.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    team slight advantage has announced they are scheduling a press conference in the very near future regarding the remainder of the season. they have promised that motorsport forums will be the first to know of their future plan.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    team slight advantage has announced they are scheduling a press conference in the very near future regarding the remainder of the season. they have promised that motorsport forums will be the first to know of their future plans.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Crikey, thats a solid looking team there, Phantom!
    Well after a good start (thanks to Kenan and Casey) I'm gonna have my work cut out from here on in... so it had to be watertight : )

And although Mach Speed Racing is my most immediate threat, I'm thinking Pat's mums team is going to be the big mover through the pack!

And transfer news from Fest Racing (my mum's team, btw!):

New lineup:

Stoner 1.5
    Hopkins 1.0
    Hoffman 0.5
    Bautista 1.5
    Corsi 1.0
    Toseland 3.0
    Sofuoglu 1.5
    Phantom... Bike Who Parks

"It's a tour, not a race... but don't get in my way while I'm touring!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    TEAM SLIGHT ADVANTAGE PRESS RELEASE

Team Slight Advantage shocked the racing world this morning after releasing all but two of their riders. After a strong start to the season Team Slight Advantage has fallen off the pace over the last few weeks. This is the main reason for the team re-structure, according to team boss Lanky Wes.

The team is saying goodbye to Roberto Locatelli, Yuki Takahashi, Joan Olive, Yoann Tiberio and Josh Brooks.
    “It is with some sadness that we are parting ways with these riders. We have talked at length with each individual rider and are parting on mutual agreement that this is best for both team and rider. We wish them all the very best (except for Takahashi, he has been just useless) and hope the future is bright for them.”

John Hopkins and James Toseland have kept their positions within the team and are both excited about the new injection of talent into the team.

Joining these two will be current MotoGP championship leader Casey Stoner, young 250cc talents Alvaro Bautista and Thomas Luthi, 125cc leader Lukas Pesek and World Supersport ace Fabien Foret.

Team Slight Advantage revised team:

MotoGP
    Casey Stoner Marlboro Ducati 1.5
    John Hopkins Rizla Suzuki 1

250cc GP
    Alvaro Bautista Aspar Aprilia 1.5
    Thomas Luthi Elit Aprilia 0.75

125cc GP
    Lukas Pesek Seedorf Derbi 1.5

World Superbikes
    James Toseland Ten Kate Honda 3

World Supersport
    Fabien Foret Gil Kawasaki 0.75

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    my new and improve team ill be announced tomorrow, there will be [b] changes [b]