Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bowler
    If you don't know. you don't need to know.
    :charming:
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So what is it then?
    Rest in peace Richard

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Very secret alright.. sounds like something from the Jersey Islands

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RAS007
    Ah, right! I see! So this forum is kinda like a secret club? Sorry, I didn't realise.
    You`re obviously quite new here. And it`s not forbidden to be curious. On this forum there are many persons with inside knowlegde about this and that in rallying. This doesn`t mean however that they are prepared or even allowed to share this information in public or personal. For me or anyone else on this forum, RAS007, you are anonymous. We know your nick, but not your identity. I don`t understand how you can expect other forumers to share inside information with people they don`t know. It`s extremely naive and your reaction with calling the forum a "secret club" is rather childish, actually.

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    If people involved want to keep personal things quiet, then I respect that and don't have a problem with it

(even if I do get a bit curious occasionally )
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 227 Times in 119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iskald
    You`re obviously quite new here. And it`s not forbidden to be curious. On this forum there are many persons with inside knowlegde about this and that in rallying. This doesn`t mean however that they are prepared or even allowed to share this information in public or personal. For me or anyone else on this forum, RAS007, you are anonymous. We know your nick, but not your identity. I don`t understand how you can expect other forumers to share inside information with people they don`t know. It`s extremely naive and your reaction with calling the forum a "secret club" is rather childish, actually.
    The people you refer to need not have replied to my post; they could have simply ignored it. Instead, they chose to make it public that they knew the answer to a question I was asking but were not going to share the information. And you are calling me childish.

I have since found the answer to the Auriol/Giraudet question on another forum, and now understand why it may have touched a nerve, however there was no way in the world I could have known the nature of the answer to my question and that it would provoke such a reaction; there was no call whatsoever for the "if you don't know you don't need to know" brigade, that is just asking for trouble. Just ignore the thread.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RAS007
    The people you refer to need not have replied to my post; they could have simply ignored it. Instead, they chose to make it public that they knew the answer to a question I was asking but were not going to share the information. And you are calling me childish.

I have since found the answer to the Auriol/Giraudet question on another forum, and now understand why it may have touched a nerve, however there was no way in the world I could have known that the nature of the answer to my question would have provoked such a reaction, but there was no call whatsoever for the "if you don't know you don't need to know" brigade". Just ignore the thread.
    I agree. They don't need to tell you..... but they don't need to be smug about it.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.