Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just goes to show you how great the ACC is in both mens and womens.
    Hail to the Redskins Hail Victory
    Art Monk and Darrell Green 2008 Hall of Fame

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My pick is Chicago...they'll have the weather in their favour this weekend and New England...it seems that Indy found a defense but lost their greatest assest during the playoffs...their offense.
    I'm choosing Joey Logano as my avatar. I feel he is a worthy ally.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    New Orleans by 3. You heard it here first.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Forecast for Chicago on Sunday. High of 30 F...70% chance of snow. Sounds more like hockey weather to me!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    now thats real football weather not this pansy 70 degree sunny super bowl weather
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tstran17_88
    Forecast for Chicago on Sunday. High of 30 F...70% chance of snow. Sounds more like hockey weather to me!
    Hockey is an indoor game now unfortuantely, but true hockey weather is playing out on a frozen pond with it 10 degrees with a biting wind.

It will be good weather for the Bear's to have some home field advantage, but I think the Saints are a team of destiny this year. I don't think the cold and snow will stop them, and Grossman cant get it done....
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    90F here and it is Cricket(In all it's varieties)/ Tennis/ Surfing Sports/ Swimming. Not much else on TV here it is starting to get hot.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    Hockey is an indoor game now unfortuantely, but true hockey weather is playing out on a frozen pond with it 10 degrees with a biting wind.

It will be good weather for the Bear's to have some home field advantage, but I think the Saints are a team of destiny this year. I don't think the cold and snow will stop them, and Grossman cant get it done....
    One of the best hockey games I ever saw was the UW-Badgers against 'THE' Ohio State last year at Lambeau Field...glad I only watched it on tv because it looked frickin' cold out there! UW won of course on their way to the NCAA National Championship!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    now thats real football weather not this pansy 70 degree sunny super bowl weather
    Go Aves!!! My second favorite NHL team is whomever is playing against the Wings!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa

Actually today was 'hockey day' in Minnesota. It was a triple header with a couple of high school teams playing outside on a frozen pond up in Minnesota, then the UM Gophers vs Denver and after that the Wild and the Stars game. They showed all three on FSN North in Minnesota, but in WI only showed the end of the UM/Denver game and the Wild/Stars game.